The world's best browser, in your hand! Firefox is the spiritual successor to the very first browser I ever used - Netscape - and it's just as good... The rendering engine (the part that puts Web pages together from code and displays them on your screen) isn't quite as quick as WebKit (used in Google Chrome) - though it's not too far off these days. Firefox is still my browser of choice however, primarily due to the browser being Open Source, its extensive cross-platform support, and the fact that it is so customizable.
Fantastic! Very user friendly! I really like that we can log into an account and access all of the favorite bookmarks. Can't say enough about the ability to configure the browser with just the right plug-ins, apps, & helpers. Also, I find that when I can't do what I need to do on sites in other browsers, that I can count on Firefox to make the crucial difference in success & failure. Just the right tool for serious power users!
Could have been great.. As much as I like(d) Firefox, the fact is it does a poor job at rendering many sites, buggy link selections,buggy cut/copy/paste, no pull-to-refresh function, etc, etc, etc. along with many other bugs.The speed/performance is on par with other browsers, nothing special. Heavy load on battery/CPU. Chrome outperforms FF on almost all fronts.
Shafee's Review... Love it. So many options and add-ons. Use this 90% of the time. The other 10% is divided between Onion and Chrome browsers. This one is my heavy duty browser and it never fails 99% of the time. AdBlock, NoScript and Ghostary configured- GOOD TIMES!
previous tabs won't load every time I open the app after a while the old tabs just won't load, and I find d myself needing to copy the url, close the tab, and then open a new one for links to start loading. it's annoying and defeats the purpose of keeping your tabs in the first place so please try looking it up.
Great Sync Feature, Terrible Performance I use Firefox as my primary browser for PC. I like it. Compared with Google Chrome on Google Pixel and Samsung Note 4. Feature: Firefox wins on Sync features because it syncs discolored visited sites which Google Chrome doesn't. Performance: Firefox's performance is the worst out of four browsers I've tested on websites with a lot of multimedia and ads. I will most likely discontinue using Firefox as my primary browser because of terrible performance. I really hope developers will improve performance.
* Simplified panels by combining “Recent Tabs” into “History” panel
* Support of HLS videos via player overlay
Most private and secure browser in the world. #1 Antivirus engine inside.