Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
When you perform free tests with 4Gmark, you participate in a collaborative project to aggregate a base of information for understanding and improving the quality of service.
The "Speed Test" quickly calculates downlink and uplink network speed (average Bitrate).
At the end of the Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average bitrate obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
The "Full Test" is a scenario with all protocols (latency, transfer, youtube, web) giving full visibility over the quality of the connection environment. It calculates a score which let you compare between them different smartphones, networks or places.
At the end of the Full Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average score obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
Also in the "Custom Test" section, Customized scenarios of tests are available.
Finally as a bonus, a dashboard that will offer the most current real-time information about your hardware, your location, your cellular and your wifi connection.
Use Speedtest to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi connection rate and response for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continuously during the testing procedure. A quick trace route is performed to determine the number of gateways to the test server. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Testing features download rate, upload rate and latency (response) time.
- Includes the number of hops/gateways between the mobile client and the server (Trace Route).
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
- History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
- Works on either Cellular data from any carrier or when connected via WiFi.
- Conveniently share results with others via email.
- Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing - mobile speed testing.
– It’s FREE!
Important note: Speedtest uses ICMP to run ping and trace route. There are some devices and builds of Android where this has been intentionally blocked. Unfortunately, there is nothing we as developers can do to avoid this happening. If your device is affected, Speedtest will not run ping or trace route. It will simply skip and leave the fields blank for results. Hopefully, in the future, there will be a work around.
If you experience any unexpected behavior (crashes, hangs, etc), please feel free to email us from the app. We are always looking to improve your experience.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
Internet Speed Meter is a Free tool to Monitor or Examine Your Internet Speed On-The-GO
It's Use status bar Notification to show Internet Speed.
Why do you Need Internet Speed Meter?
This tool is Perfect to monitor your internet speed like how many Bytes or KiloBytes your phone is receving or sending in per seconds. This tool is everything what you need to monitor Internet Traffic.
Features of Internet Speed Meter
★Live Traffic Monitoring:Internet Speed Meter do Live Traffic monitoring which you can see on Status Bar or Floating widget.
★Floating Widget:We have Option of a floating widget to show internet speed on everywhere with a small widget on your screen.
Double click on Widget to see widget settings
★Hide on Idle OptionWe have an Option which make monitoring pause when your internet is Idle mode.
★Auto Start on Boot:Option to Auto start this app when your device boot up to make things simple.
★Hide On LockScreenOption to Hide Notification on Lockscreen(For Android 5.0 and above)
★Only Show on ConnectYou can Enable this Option if you want to pause Monitoring when you are not connected to Internet to save battery. It will be auto monitor again as soon you will connect to Internet Again.
★Update Intervel Option to Set an Update interven on Seconds thats how fast Internet Speed Meter will tell you about Internet usage and Traffic Speed.
★App Theme: Option to Choose Theme from Holo Dark or Holo Light.
★Fully Customizable Notification: You have options you Customize Your Notification as you want it like Add WiFi Name with its speed, Show or Hide Upload Speed, Hide App icon, Separate Wifi and Mobile data usage and more to come in future.
★30 days Data Usage History: Internet Speed Meter Keeps track your Data usage status on daily basis and also show it on a Beautiful chart.
★Live App Usage: We make a list which shows that which app is using your data in real time with auto refresh Feature.NOTE:This feature is Not available on some devices but we are working on it to make it available on all devices
★Light and Simple: Internet Speed Meter is Very light weight and simple to use tool. Its Easily Understandable with its Simple and Sleek UI.
★Accuracy: Internet Speed Meter is Very Accurate that how much data you have used till now. Total data, WiFi data and Mobile data. We also track Based on per app data consuming on real time.
★Fast, Ram & Battery Friendly:Internet Speed Meter is Fast and Friendly with Ram and Battery. We use Unique technique to use app in less ram usage and have Intelligent feature to save battery.
On First time when you will open this app It will show data usage from last device boot. so If you want to ignore this then reboot once afterinstalling and before opening this app.
You can Join this Community of Beta Testers https://plus.google.com/communities/108769419422151556772
NOTE:This is the Free version of this app which have all the features listed above but with Ads. For Ad free version, You can get the prime version on Internet Speed Meter.
This app is extremly useful!
Shake your troubles away with this easy to use app.
If you have any comments / suggestions / bug reports please feel free to email us and we promise to respond as soon as possible to ALL queries.
Please bear in mind that emailing us is far better than giving this app a low rating... We will be happy to assist you quickly with anything you'd need.
If you like this app, please be kind and leave us a good rating / review.
Internet Speed master its a tool to help you improve internet connection.
This will modify a system files to improve the connection in tcp/ip config. its a know linux tweak so its safe using,however always do a backup before trying this.
All ROMS supported, some ROMS already had this file so maybe its not necessary patch the System.
You can fig more about this in XDA developers or santa-li about this tweak
This could Work or could not work, depends of your Provider,so please do not leave a bad feedback if this its not working for you.
NOTE for NON ROOT phones, this app its intended for use in Rooted phones, however im trying to improve the connection in non rooted devices
so maybe you can get a boost in your connection. be aware this could not work.
Jederzeit einfach und bequem die Netzgeschwindigkeit testen!
Ist Ihnen das 3G-Netz nicht schnell genug? Überzeugen Sie sich von Vodafone LTE und erreichen Sie bis zu 150 Mbit/s. Die App bringt Sie direkt zu aktuellen Angeboten.
Außerdem helfen Sie uns unser Netz zu optimieren, damit wir Ihnen die bestmögliche Kapazität zur Verfügung stellen können.
Auf einen Blick, immer auf dem neuesten Stand:
• Informationen über Ihren aktuellen Datenverbrauch allgemein
• Datenverbrauch der einzelnen von Ihnen genutzten Apps und Smartphone Dienste
• Ihr Datenverbrauch im Wi-Fi allgemein
• Der Datenverbrauch Ihrer Apps im Wi-Fi
• Die Dauer Ihrer durchgeführten Gespräche
• Die Netzverfügbarkeit der letzten 30 Tage
• Die Anteile Ihrer Internetverfügbarkeit der letzten 30 Tage
• Messung von Download- und Upload-Geschwindigkeit sowie Ping
• Ergebnisse speichern, in Maps anzeigen lassen
Alle Daten die an Vodafone übermittelt werden, sind nicht Personen bezogen und anonymisierte Daten. Dabei ist zu beachten, dass je nach Tarif Kosten entstehen können.
Da jede einzelne Messung von verschiedenen Faktoren beeinflusst wird, können die Ergebnisse von der tatsächlich erreichbaren Geschwindigkeit abweichen. Daher raten wir Ihnen öfters und zu unterschiedlichen Zeitpunkten zu testen.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
The application is very easy to use - the smartphone screen is displayed speedometer with a special font that with the right size and quality is reflected in the windscreen. In addition, you can track the speed chart in the history of time saved automatically include data on the maximum and average speed, trip distance and the date of measurement.
NOTE: Read values can be difficult when the application is running in full sun.
Keywords: speed, tachometer free, free speedometer, speedometer PRO, graph, history, speed meter, measurement, speed meter, V-max