The best times for freshwater & saltwater fishing in your location all around the world.
★ Month/Day view for best moon phase days & best hours for fishing
★ User notes and photos of your catches w/ map location
★ Photo sharing/ranking
★ Widget: today state
The solunar tables provide you the best times of the day and best month days for activities concerned to wildlife like fishing.
The best times for fishing are determined monthly by the moon phase. We can find the maximum when full moon or new moon and minor activity periods among them.
Fishing Calendar provide all the information about solunar tables for the best fishing experience.
In the Month View you can see the moon phases and best wildlife (fish) activity. You can see too if any day has notes or photos attached (white/yellow points). Touching a day you enter in the Day View where you can see the best times for the selected day based on moon and sun at your location.
The geolocation is done using GPS or mobile network, so is recommended enable at least one of this geolocation methods in your phone configuration. Without them we couldn't calculate the day events. If you are located far away the mobile networks then enable your GPS.
Please send us by email your suggestions/issues.
Keywords: solunar, fishing, pesca, pêcher, fischerei, calendar.
This app covers all important aspects of carp fishing: rig construction and applicability, knots, hook patterns, lead systems, baits and hookbaits, rods and reels, fishing lines, accessories, rod pods and bite alarms, bivvies (tents) and beds, mats and sacks, baiting and fishing techniques, tips and tricks etc.
Carp Fishing aims to present all essential information in order to successfully capture capital carp. Guided by this app, an absolute beginner will be able to build up a tackle box, select and tie reliable hooks, construct rigs, choose an inspired bait and hookbait and target the capital carp.
Intermediate anglers will gain new insights allowing them to approach field situations more efficiently. Carp Fishing was developed by European carping experts, journalists and programmers.
The large number of rigs presented by carping magazines were trimmed down by our specialists to 10 essential rigs that practically cover all carp fishing situations: The Basic (Simple) Hair Rig, The Snowman Rig, The Combi Rig, The Blowback Rig, The MaggotRig, The D Rig, The 360 Degree Rig, Chod Rig, Zig Rig, KD Rig, Long-distance float-fishing Rig . Clear instructions and photos show you how to correctly construct each rig and tell you how to use it. Following updates will add derivative or highly specialized rigs.
This section teaches you how to select and construct the appropriate lead system, be it The Lead Clip System (a.k.a. The Semi-fixed Lead System, The Safety Clip System), The Helicopter (Chod) System or The In-line Lead System. There are many lead systems advocated on the market, but most of them are variations to the ones named above. Updates will present these variations as well.
The main 9 types of knots used in carp fishing: The Knotless Knot, The Improved Clinch Knot, The Albright Knot, The Grinner Knot, The Palomar Knot, The Trilene Knot, The Uni Knot, The Dropper Knot and The Blood Knot.
Baits and Hookbaits:
All major types of baits and hookbaits, from pellets and boilies to particles (seeds) and bloodworms are presented with the details of applicability and the main brands.
The following hook patterns, their corresponding characteristics, applicability and major brands are presented: Curve Shank, Long Shank, Wide Gap, Choddy and Curve Long Shank.
Strengths and weaknesses, applicability, major brands and price range for: Main Lines, Rig Lines, Braided Coated Lines, Soft Braids, Monofilaments, Fluorocarbons, Leadcores, Leader Lines and others.
Information and applicability of: Grippa Leads, In-line Distance Leads, Pendant Distance Leads etc.
Types of rods used in carp fishing, their main characteristics (action, power and length) explained, and advice on brands, price range and which type of rod should you choose.
Reel components (hot spots with photo close-ups), characteristics, brands and price range.
Accessories used in carp rigging: Swivels and Rig Rings, Clips, Stick Needle and Bait Stoppers, PVA, Tungsten Putty, Rig Wallet etc.
Bivvies, Beds and Sleeping Bags:
How to choose your camping equipment, what brands are on the market and which is the price range.
Baiting and Fishing Techniques:
This is a section useful for preparing a carp session or looking for new ideas while fishing.
Tips and Tricks
A high degree of persuasion was employed to extract these advices from our specialists. Follow them to succeed!
Carp Fishing by Clear Fishing was developed in Europe. For more information please visit: http://clearfishing.com
You can easily switch the selected date to plan your fishing trips ahead.
The Solunar Clock interface will give you instant feedback on best times.
You can also change the displayed location on a map or choose to
have your current location automatically detected.
- Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates moonphase
- Gray current time indicator
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- sun and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
The displayed fishing information is powered by the popular fishing website http://www.fishingreminder.com
KW: best fishing times, fishing calendar, fishing tables, solunar tables, solunar chart, lunar fishing calendar, tide tables, tide times
Whether you are a professional fisherman or simply an amateur, this application will help you to choose the best days to go fishing. This app will indicate the days that fish are most active, giving you the best opportunity to get a bite.
In this app, we have combined the seasonal and lunar calendars, giving you the best of both systems for predicting fish activity. By doing this you are able to maximize your time by fishing only at the best times. This app helps you to make the most efficient use of your time by helping you know when it is the best time to go fishing.
In the application you will find:
• A simple, clear and concise interface
• The forecast of fish activity for the next 30 days
• Tracking for over 20 species of freshwater fish of Europe & Asia
• Large, clear images of fish for easy identification of species
• Descriptions of places that fish typically inhabit, and which seasonal bait and tackle to use for those spots
• Hints on how weather influences bite
We know this application will be useful in creating quality recreation time, and helping increase the amount of fish you catch!
Fool any carp fisherman into thinking his bite alarm is going off with this cheeky, lake-side prank app. It's the the ultimate wind-up app for carp, catfish and pike fishermen.
THE FIRST BITE AND ONLY ALARM SIMULATOR FOR ANDROID DEVICES!
Featuring some of the most popular bite alarms on the bank - Fox, Delkims, Steve Nevilles, ATTs, Nash Sirens and more. Sneak up, set it off and watch your mate scramble out of his bivvy to ready to hit into an absolute screaming run only to find his rods still and silent!
A very amusing way to while away the hours during those long fishing sessions.
• Real bite alarm sounds and images
• Realistic latching LEDs that light up!
• Countdown timer - up to 5 minute delay before alarm is triggered
• 'Screen off' button for sneaky night time wind ups!
Bite alarms included in this app:
• Delkim TXi
• Fox NTXr
• Fox EOSx
• Ace i3
• Gardner TLB
• Chub Neuron T5
• Steve Neville
• ATTs with ATTx remote
• Nash Siren
• Fox Micron M+
• Fox Micron MX (Camo version)
• Fox MMX
• Fox Warrior
• TF Gear Glimmer
PLEASE NOTE: This app will not remotely trigger actual bite alarms, it simply emulates the sound of bite alarms on your Android phone to fool your friend into thinking that their alarm is going off.
Want to see more alarms in the app? Just let us know what you'd like us to add!
If you like bird watching, hunting, or fishing, have this app handy and it will provide you with the location-specific information that make your next trip a success!
.Times apply to ALL wildlife and fish
.Location: Auto GPS / Manual Entry data (decimar and DMS format) / Select from map
.Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
.Activity Index for the day rating
.Moon rise / Moon set / Moon Transit times
.Moon Phase info / Data
.Sunrise / Sunset / Sun Transit times
.Day / Weekly view
.Date selection for checking solunar data in advance
.Any Date / Location
.Widget: Solunar on your home screen
.Weather condition and forecast (US)
Based on the original solunar theory, Solunar determines the peak feeding and activity times for all types of fish and wildlife based on the moon position and lunar phase. With Solunar app, you’ll have all the solunar table information you need to know exactly when the best fishing times and best hunting times will occur for your exact location.
When arranging your next trip, just check ahead to find out the best hunting or fishing times for the date you’re considering. It doesn’t matter what you’re after or where, this incredible app will help you maximize your chances success!
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities.
Download it to your phone/pad, no additional cost.
Add "Solunar - Fishing & Hunting TM" to your home screen:
1. Go to home screen (Press the “Home” key).
2. Choose an empty space.
3. Long press the space or press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button.
4. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Select "Solunar - Fishing and Hunting TM".
Solunar is on your home screen!
Solar | Lunar Hunting & Fishing Calendar | Deer Hunting Times | Deer Feeding Times | Best Times to Hunt & Fish | Wildlife Feeding Times | Solar Fishing Calendar
A detailed user guide is available at: www.logyourcatch.com
Try it for free today!
If you like this app and would like to remove the ads, please consider purchasing Fish Logger Pro from the Android Market.
- Track the fisherman, fish species, bait, length, weight and a photo of each fish caught.
- Record additional details for each catch in the notes field.
- Automatically records the date, time and location of each catch.
- Utilizes GPS satellites for accurate position data.
- Automatically includes the current weather conditions for every catch.
- Plots each catch on a Google Map.
- Choose from either map or satellite view.
- Display up to 9 previous trips on the map at one time to visualize catch patterns.
- Supports metric and US standard units of measure.
Edit Logged Fish
- Make a mistake while logging a catch? No problem!
- Edit all catch details for each catch at any time.
- Select a different catch photo from the Gallery.
Save Time on the Water
- Set up your data before the fishing trip.
- Preset bait, fisherman, waterways, fish and trips.
- Select data from simple drop down lists when logging a catch.
- Back up your data to the SD card.
- Optionally copy it to your PC for safe keeping.
- Export all of your catch data as a spreadsheet.
- Export all catch data as a KML file and open it in Google Earth.
- Includes a moon phase (solunar) calendar that shows the moon phase for your location.
- Check the current conditions and the weather forecast for your upcoming trip!
- Weather includes location, condition, wind speed and direction, pressure, humidity and visibility.
- Displays the current sunrise and sunset times.
- Contains a 5 day weather forecast.
- Include bait type, make, model, length, weight, color and a photo of the bait.
- Includes the trip date, fishermen on the trip, water clarity and generic trip notes.
- View detailed trip reports for every fishing trip.
- Trip reports include all data collected during the trip.
- Click to display a full size photo of every fish caught.
- Catches by Bait Report
- Catches by Angler Report
- Catches by Species Report
- Catches by Trip Report
- Send any trip via email to a friend.
- Send a nicely formatted trip report by email that includes all fish caught on a trip.
- Simple, modern user interface.
- Highly contrasting colors for excellent visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit us on Facebook:
Add us to your circle on Google+:
INTERNET - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Store Catch photos to the SD card.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Provide accurate GPS location for marking fish catches.
- Enhanced GPS navigation for use on rivers, lakes and the ocean (saltwater).
- Setup waypoints and navigate back to them.
- Display waypoint location, bearing, time to arrival, distance and speed.
- Fish finder tool.
- Enhanced fishing log book for use by tournament and recreational fisherman alike.
- Keep a detailed fishing journal.
- This app will become your electronic fishin' buddy and companion.
- Mobile fishing advisor to help you chose the correct lure and tackle.
- Support for additional species: perch, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, striped bass, trout, salmon, northern pike, muskie (musky), catfish, crappie, drum, gar, sauger, bluegill, rock bass, carp, sunfish.
Buy and register now to get a $10 Orvis gift certificate.
"...this is some real forward-thinking from ORVIS, and one of the most
useful and practical fishing apps we've used." - Fly Fish America,
★ Editor's Choice Awards, 2011
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's larger database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Introducing the Orvis Fly Fishing App, a complete guide with casting lessons, video and animated knot instructions, a guide to the top trout flies, and updated fishing condition reports for more than 200 of the best fishing locations in North America. With more than an hour of instructional video and dozens of pictures and animations, it is by far the most useful and information-packed fishing application available.
The application includes:
• Over 20 different fly fishing knots, everything from the Bimini Twist to the Blood Knot. Knots can be chosen by name or by use.
• Each knot is detailed in step-by-step text, detailed narrated close-up video by Orvis tackle guru Steve Hemkens, and animations that can be stopped and rewound or played at any speed desired.
The Basic Fly Casts
• Basic fly casting, from how to hold a fly rod to the Double Haul.
• Text descriptions plus videos of Truel Myers, director of the Orvis Fly-Fishing schools
Top 10 Fly Casting Mistakes
• Truel Myers gives the top 10 fly-casting mistakes and how to correct them.
• Videos demonstrate each mistake and how to correct it, backed up with text descriptions.
• Everything from shooting line too early to correcting tailing loops.
• It’s like having a casting instructor on the water
Field Guide to the Top 100 Trout Flies
• Pick a fly by name or by type
• Each fly has an image for identification, description, and tips when and where to use it and how to fish it
• You can search for recommended flies by type, season, hook size, color, or region or use a combination of search terms to narrow down your choices.
Orvis Fishing Reports
• Over 200 of the top fly-fishing destinations in North America
• Real-time fishing updates on your iPhone or Touch
• Tips on hot flies, rods, lines and leaders to use, fishing tips, and outlook for the next week on each fishery
• Hatches, baitfish, and water temperatures
• Real-time flows for rivers and tide charts for each saltwater fishery
Fly Fishing Podcasts
• More than 100 podcasts by renowned fly fishing author Tom Rosenbauer are at your fingertips. Find the topics you are interested in, save them, and listen to them anywhere.
Fly-Fishing Glossary and search
• Confused by any of the lingo? A glossary is available on each page
• Looking for a particular fly or knot or cast? Just use the search, available on each page
$10 Gift Certificate
• When you register the app, Orvis will send you a $10 gift certificate (subject to terms and conditions of issuer).
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email email@example.com
+Identify Saltwater fish with Clear, Crisp Beautiful Photos
+Scientific names and descriptions of the Sport Fish, Reef Fish, Bait Fish and more.
+Get Venting Instructions Video,
+Offshore Buoy Reports,
+Up To Date Saltwater Fishing and Spiny Lobster Regulations for Florida,Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi,Texas,Georgia, Virginia, S. Carolina, N. Carolina, California, Oregon, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine and Washington
+Regional Maps and Management Zones,
+ Important Information,
+Fishing Calendar and Much More!
PLEASE ALLOW AUTOMATIC UPDATING TO GET THE LATEST ON LAWS AND CHANGES.
My Fishing Companion is built to take as little time as possible to save your info so you don't have to spend time entering data while out fishing like many other apps do. You also have the ability to enter your data at a later time so you don't have to even stop fishing.
Want to help translate the app into your native language? Head on over to Crowdin to contribute:
Not sure the Pro version is right for you? Download the Lite version first to try before you buy.
• View/Save/Edit your Fish, Gear, Locations and Trips
• Attach photos, video and audio clips to your data
• Mark fish as Favorites for quick access to your lunkers
• Export Fish to CSV (Press menu on Fish list screen)
• Organize your Fish by Fishing Trips
• Add locations by map, zip code or current GPS location
• Lookup Weather for any location in the world
• Customizable Units of Measurement
• Moon Phases
• Share your data with others
• Main Dashboard gives quick access to all your latest data
• A simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Import/Export your data to SDCARD
• Much more!
Many more features to come and almost every feature being added to the app now is user requested, so feel free to request features, suggest improvements or report any bugs that you encounter by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or go the the "More" option of the App's Main Menu.
Stay up to date and request features by joining us on Facebook:
And Google Plus:
Perfect for fishing any species of fish including bass, trout, salmon, etc., as well as freshwater and saltwater fishing.
By downloading this application, you agree to the EULA located at http://myfishingcompanion.com/eula.aspx
Note: This app uses ACRA for anonymous crash reporting and Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics, used to help improve the app in the areas used the most.
Along with the basic facts like fish specy, time, amount, length, and weight you can add additional information.
- Position - Your current GPS position can be added. You can view and edit this location on a live map.
- Picture - You can attach a picture of your trophy so it keeps your memories fresh.
- Weather - General condition, temperature, wind direction, and moon phase.
- Story - This offers the possibility to add a story about the catch.
- Location - Record your fishing water, detailed location, and fishing spot.
✓ Catch List. When you want to get a printout of your catches, the application will assist you to store it, manage it, and email it! You can easily export all catch information in the highly compatible CSV (comma separated values) and KML (location data - keyhole markup language) file format and perform your custom statistics on your data. Optionally, catches can be exchanged between devices and fishers - via e-mail and Dropbox.
✓ Research and Planning. Did you dream of documenting and planning your fishing spots? This application allows you to visually lay out your fishing water with symbols of your fishing spots that you can place on the map and give a name. Optionally, it allows you to share your fishing spot information with a friend via e-mail and Dropbox. Your friend can import them from the e-mail attachment with just one click.
Shapes and other important place marks in your fishing water can be drawn and designed comfortably on your desktop computer using Google Maps or Google Earth and later imported into the Fishing Friend app as overlay on all maps.
✓ GPS. If you get lost while afield, you can ask the application to show your exact position in relation to your fishing spots, allowing you to navigate to your spot.
✓ Weather and Solunar Periods. The Fishing Friend simplifies your life. It gives you all information about weather, sun, moon, solunar periods, including a 4 day forecast in one view.
✓ Advantages. Fishing Friends’ many advantages include:
Experience – Created by fishers for fishers.
Efficiency - Whether fish specy, bait, or location, after the first entries the application learns them and offers them for future selection.
Overview - You can get statistics from your past catches.
Openness - CSV and KML export of catches allows you maximum flexibility and creativity doing your own statistics and research.
Please leave me feedback in the App Store. For suggestions, please send me an e-mail so that I can improve the application according your needs. Have fun.
Many people take an eternity to become decent bass fishermen. Hopefully these tips will help you cut through the clutter, cut down your learning curve, and become successful as quickly as possible...
Grab your copy TODAY Before Price Increase!
**** No Banner Advertising ****
We would like to hear any suggestions from you. You can mail to email@example.com
*Note: App now shows date and time that it uses to calculate lure. Some reviewers did not test the date and time functionality.
+Fish Identifier. Identify Freshwater fish with Clear, Crisp Beautiful images Scientific names and descriptions of the Sport Fish of Florida
+Top ten fishing lakes in Florida.
+Get Educational Videos
+Top Ten Fishing Lakes
+Up To Date Freshwater Fishing Regulations for Florida.
+Up To Date Fishing Reports
+Top Fishing Locations Map
+Interactive GEO Maps
+Regional Maps and Management Zones
+Fishing Calendar and Much More!
*PLEASE ALLOW AUTOMATIC UPDATING TO GET THE LATEST ON LAWS AND CHANGES.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
More from developer
The Premium version starts you out with twice the money of the free version and is completely ad-free!