NOTE: Uninstall other call recording applications before use this app
• recordings encryption
• password protection
• user with limited privileges
• neutral application name and icon (option)
• no ads, no sharing your device ID with others (ad agency, etc.)
• configuration wizard
• automatic recording of all calls or only incoming or only outgoing
• manual recording mode (on / off recording during a call)
• after call action (save or remove recording, make a note)
• included/excluded numbers**
• recording outgoing calls with a delay
• recording incoming calls in advance
• different settings for Bluetooth calls
• WAV (G.711) or AMR-NB file format
• Audio gain up to 30dB
• Automatic gain control
• automatically delete the oldest recordings to keep free space or after a certain time *
• built-in player with a call graph
• Primary processing of recordings (equalization quiet and loud parts of the conversation, increasing volume, normalization)
• playback through the speaker or handset
• grouping conversations by date
• filter recordings (all, only outgoing, only incoming, or only missed)
• presentation of the names and contact photos**
• search recordings by number**, a note or a contact name**
• share recording via e-mail, MMS, Bluetooth, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc..
• Integration with Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive *
• support the FonTel Backup program (http://www.fontel.eu/backup.html - automatic archiving in the external archive)
* The free version limits storage of recordings in archive to three days and does not support for archive synchronization (no integration with Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive). To remove the limitations buy full version or activate a free 14-day trial period directly from the application.
** Due to restrictions introduced by Google from March 9, 2019, the version of the application downloaded from the Google Play store will not recognize and store phone numbers. More information on this subject can be found after installing the application.
ReviewsReview policy and info
- No call recording by phone numbers (included, excluded and known numbers)
According to Google's new rules from March 9, 2019, all apps recording conversations placed in the Google Play store do not have access to the caller's phone number. This means that all call recording applications downloaded from the Google Play store will not save phone numbers. This limitation applies only to the application version in the Google Play store.