Used the free app for ages until I got too annoyed by the ads. Now I finally have a seamless mobile reading experience. It just works. Had a bit of trouble on my Xiaomi phone, but the devs were quick to fix it and it works just as before.
Beware of pre-fetch option. An update removed the ability to clear cache in the app. No automatic cleanup, so you will end up with gigabytes of old cache, without manual cleanup.
Gfycats are working again! Thanks. Back to 5 stars :) This is my favourite Reddit app - and I've tried several.
Just needs an equally good widget. Mod tools are a huge benefit too, no more using RiF for modding.
Xiaomi crash fixed. Great app, good design and features, responsive developers. Would recommend.
It's the best and most fluid Reddit client.
- final fix for insta-crash on Xiaomi devices
- added the ability to add r/popular to your subreddits
- removed some Gfycat API calls at Gfycats request. The api should be working again in a day or two.
- fixed some issues when setting display size to small on large phones
- updated google play services