Can't ignore permissions on last version. Even though I select ignore they always stay allow. That issue was not there before.
Why don't you mix ops and shizuku as one app?
Awesome app..great for roms without app ops inbuilt..thanks dev :)
Works fine for Lollipop! Wish to share an installed app directly to this app for easy loading its App Op setting without waiting long rescanning process during loading this app, unless the long rescanning process allow user to keep lookup an installed app. Wish to optionally load current task list rather loading long installed app list slowly for making changes to loaded apps only. Wish to trigger apk file installation for modifying permissions easily or even before installing it. Issue: it can't see a newly installed app in the app list unless refresh button is selected manually. Sometimes Java error occurred during disabling location for an app.
Works so far on my ZenPad P022 rooted, but it doesn't show all hidden permissions of each app as PMP does. Also, need an option to deny / ignore all permissions as default for new installed apps, and I'll give you 5 stars :)
Not sure if it's really blocking permissions... i.e., apps are still accessing GPS data and running in the background... 😯
fix crash in 2.0.1
• After a month testing, version 2.0 comming!
• New working mode: Privileged mode (root / adb)
* Lightning fast processing speed
* Perfectly support multi-user
* Setting this mode may be relatively cumbersome, but don‘t worry, it will not take you a few minutes.
• Support Android O
• UI tweaks
* Changes to make user less confused
* (free user) Ads are less annoying
* Other UI improve
* Fix crash on some HTC devices
* Support Android O