Dap Drift water depth maps for fishing in Astrakhan, Belgorod, Bryansk, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Vladimir, Ivanovo, Kirov, Kursk, Kostroma, Leningrad, Lipetsk, Moscow, Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod, Penza, Pskov, Rostov, Ryazan, Saratov, Samara, Sverdlovsk, Smolensk, Tambov, Tver, Tyumen, Ulyanovsk, Yaroslavl regions. Republic of Bashkortostan, Karelia, Mari El, Chuvashia, Udmurtia and the Republic of Tatarstan.
The Dap Drift Pro application is designed specifically for anglers, taking into account their wishes and needs: old channel, channel crests, flooded ravines and lakes, former roads and villages, structural maps with snags, crests and bottom stiffness. Now there is no need to waste time searching for fishing spots and terrain with the help of an echo sounder. Install the app, select a body of water, download a depth chart or structural map and use all your free time to fish.
- displaying the depths of water bodies,
- superposition of structural maps of individual sections on a map of the depths of water bodies,
- display of the current location by GPS,
- speed display,
- display of the direction of movement,
- guidance to the selected point on the map,
- display of distance rings on a point,
- saving points by coordinates and location,
- import and export of points in GPX format,
- display of scale scale.
The application is free. To download new reservoirs, click the "Schemes" button, then the "Download more" button, select an area, a reservoir and click the "Download" button (for a paid depth scheme there will be a "Buy" button).
Free maps of water depths:
- depths of the Sursky reservoir,
- depths of the Desnogorsk reservoir,
- depths of the Ozerninsky reservoir,
- depths of the Starooskol reservoir,
- depths of the Reftinskoe reservoir,
- the depths of the Volga River near the city of Kazan,
- the depths of the Volga River near the city of Saratov,
- Pyalovskoe reservoir,
- Shushpan reservoir,
- Ivankovskoe reservoir,
- Klyazma river,
- lake Zhizhitskoe,
- Tsna river.
Paid depth maps
- Astrakhan region: the Volga, Buzan, Akhtuba, Kigach, Bereket, Shmakovo, Ashuluk, Kharabalyk rivers;
- Belgorod region: Belgorod reservoir;
- Voronezh region: Voronezh reservoir, Voronezh river, Don river;
- Kursk region: Kurchatov reservoir;
- Lipetsk region: Matyr reservoir;
- Mari El: Chebosksar reservoir;
- Moscow Region: Moskva River, Oka River, Ruza Reservoir, Mozhaisk Reservoir, Istra Reservoir, Pestovskoe Reservoir;
- Nizhny Novgorod region: the Oka river, the Chebosksar reservoir from Nizhny Novgorod to Kozmdemyansk;
- Penza region: Sursk reservoir, Sura, Uza, Nyanga, Khoper, Moksha, Vorona rivers;
- Perm Territory: Votkinsk reservoir, Chusovaya river;
- Smolensk region: Yauzskoye reservoir, Vazuzskoye reservoir, Desnogorsk reservoir;
- Tver region: Ivankovskoe reservoir;
- Samara region: the Volga River near the city of Syzran (Saratov reservoir) and in the Oktyabrsk region;
- Saratov region: the Volga river near the cities of Saratov and Balakovo (Volgograd reservoir), the Revyaka river, the Irgiz river;
- Sverdlovsk region: Beloyarsk reservoir, Tavatui, Verkh-Isetsky pond;
- Tatarstan: Nizhnekamsk reservoir, Kuibyshev reservoir, Belaya river;
- Udmutria: Kama river;
- Leningrad region: Vuoksa, Neva and other lakes;
- Chuvash Republic: Kuibyshev reservoir;
- Yaroslavl region: Rybinsk reservoir;
- Rostov region: Veselovskoye reservoir;
- Ivanovo region: Uvodskoe reservoir.
Information for users:
Saved points are stored only on the user's device and are not shared with developers.