AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons and many animation effects. It does not collect personal information. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.
AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:
* Weather - current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* Notifications - standard android notifications;
* Dialogs - your messenger conversations;
* Player - when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps - frequently used applications buttons;
* Your apps - the icons of the selected applications;
* Contacts - quick contacts;
* Dialer - numpad for quick calls;
* Timer - timer start buttons;
* Mail - list of received emails;
* Notes - list of your notes;
* Tasks - list of tasks;
* Telegram - last messages (paid);
* RSS - latest news;
* Twitter - all tweets or a single user tweets;
* Calendar - upcoming events in the calendar;
* Exchange rates - currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin - the bitcoin price;
* Finance - stocks, precious metals, cryptocurrencies etc (paid);
* Calculator - simple calculator;
* Audio Recorder - record, play and share audio;
* System monitor - RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* Control panel - toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
* Traffic - shows current download/upload rates and connection type;
* Android widget - standard app widgets (paid).
* Several different themes;
* Icon packs support;
* Multiple icon shapes;
* Ability to change font size;
* Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and information on the Internet;
* Ability to rename applications;
* Widgets and plugins support;
* Tasker integration;
* Very customizable.
* Swipe on search button opens quick menu with phone, camera and market;
* To add the Android widget, long press search button and select the "+" icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
* You can minimize/maximize the widget by clicking on its name;
* If the title are disabled, the widget can be minimized by clicking in the upper right corner of the widget;
* To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
How to set as default launcher on a Huawei smartphone:
Settings - Applications - Settings - Default applications - Settings - Manager - AIO Launcher
If notification widget don't work on MIUI:
Settings - Battery & performance - Manage apps' battery usage - Choose apps - AIO Launcher - No restrictions
If app widgets don't work on MIUI or you can't open notification via built-in Notifications widget:
Go to the application settings on your phone, find the application that owns the widget, click "Other permissions" and enable "Display pop-ups when running in the background" option.
If the application restarts every time you return to the desktop - add the launcher to the power saving mode exceptions (you can read how to do this here: https://dontkillmyapp.com).
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
AIO Launcher uses the Accessibility Service to perform actions such as turning off the screen, taking a screenshot, and displaying the screen of recent apps.