You get full access to free channels within your provider.
Use any appropriate player from your device.
Clear and easy interface.
- Support m3u playlists
- Support UDP-Proxy
- Support UDP multicast (if support device and video player)
- Auto-encoding playlist
- Support group channels
Now supports Mag200/250 & AuraHD, but a lot of other STBs are in plans.
Not all functions are emulated now but I'm working on it.
If this App doesn't work on your Android device or some functionality is not available, please, create an issue on https://bitbucket.org/vasilchmax/stb-emulator/issues
If you want to use this App with keyboard or another USB-based control device connect it BEFORE starting App, otherwise App will crash on starting playing media!
Get ready to enjoy high quality TV channels on wifi or 3G/4G networks.
Sometimes some channels will be down for maintenance, please come back and let us know if a station is down for more than a day.
NB: Actually, Arabic Live TV is my second Android app after the removal of my first one Arabic-IPTV because of BeIn Sports Channels.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions so that we can do better.
SPB TV is an Android Developer Challenge winner in Media category with more than 15 million users worldwide.
SPB TV Features:
A wide selection of public TV channels
Intuitive and friendly UI
Quick channel preview
Integrated TV guide
Fast channels launch and switching
Adaptive Network Bandwidth support
High Quality streams
Channel Store with Categories
Search by keyword
Please note that SPB TV content is offered for free. Therefore, some channels may not be available in all regions.
Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: Live TV, World channels, TV viewer, Mobile TV, Streaming, Online TV, HD
Playback of IPTV streams only works on some devices in combination with suitable routers (multicast distribution over WLAN). A non-functioning playback is no fault of your internet connection and no fault of this app. Please do not use this app if you are not aware of this!
Your Android device must be on a wireless network to an Internet connection of an IPTV provider. This app cannot play videos, so a compatible media player must be installed.
You can bookmark every channel from your IPTV Provider. Just add them manually or import complete m3u playlists.
Selection of compatible media players
- VLC Player
- MX Player
Importing m3u playlists
In order to facilitate the addition of IPTV streams, it is possible to import m3u playlists. These can be found with a simple Google search for “Your Provider m3u playlist”. Within the app, you can import m3u playlist on “Custom channels” menu.
No video playback
Your device does not support playback of IPTV streams via multicast or your router does not send multicast traffic over WLAN. You can try to flash a custom ROM or custom Kernel with enabled multicast support. As an expert you can activate the udpxy option. This requires an active udpxy authority in your local network.
Please note the other information within the app in the menu Information.
The illustrations, descriptions and brand names are optionally registered trademarks and trademarks of respective owners. They serve only to illustrate the compatibility of our app with the products from different vendors.
Formerly known as liveTV @ home
We also have a full screen Web Page Player so you can connect your PC or Tablet to your TV and view full screen.
No VPN Needed, and works WorldWide.
Please remember that if your wish to remove the adverts and view in High Quality then you can subscribe to the service and get these plus more additional features.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It is both an audio and a video player.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD isos, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
• It needs hardware control, in order to change the audio volume;
• It needs phone calls control, in order to pause the music when someone is calling;
• It needs full Internet access to open network streams;
• It needs to be able to read logs, during the beta version, to help understanding the crashes and issues;
• It needs to get access to the SD card storage, in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs to get access to the settings, in order to change your audio ringtone.
IPTV provides you with a variety of channels including top programming from the most popular daytime, primetime and kids entertainment. Nowhere else will you find this much top programming all in one place… and at no additional cost!
- Over 1000 TV channels with long term support, automatically update new channels.
- No need flash player.
- Channel Store with Categories: Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Music, Documentaries, Kids, Shopping, Gaming, Sports, Movies.
- Easy search channels by keyword.
- Adjust volume & brightness by gesture.
We collect channels data from various published sources on Internet. We do not guarantee its correctness and other legal information. If owners or producers don't want your channels appear in our product, please send us your requests, we will remove corresponding channels from our application.
Watch hundreds of TV channels from Internet and IPTV networks!
The application allows you to watch more than 100 TV channels in SD, HD and 3D formats from public Internet and local networks of IPTV operators.
There is UDProxy support for smartphones and tablets that do not support multicast broadcasting. You can install UDPproxy on your computer or router, some models of routers already have UDProxy support. For connection TV channels of ISP send us playlist on email@example.com.
High quality image allows you to use smartphones and tablets as set-top boxes.
Tags: Live TV, IPTV, ViNTERA.TV, HDMedia, OTT, HDTV, 3DTV, TV, vintera, SMART TV,
- Bugs fixed
- Compatibility with Android 3 or higher
- Settings: number of image rows, animation speed, image quality, etc.
- Modified video player and photo frame widget
- Removed sync with Picasa
- Removed default cache service
- Gif animation support
- Hidding albums
READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE INSTALL:
1) This gallery won't work well on old devices!!!
2) If gallery works slowly, you can enable thumbnails caching in settings
3) The first launching of gallery can be too long, please wait some time
4pda forum topic: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=368311
This application doesn’t require any additional plug-in. Just install, select a TV channel from the list and enjoy.
1) The simplest User Interface with minimal settings
2) One touch channel and volume control
3) Channel filter by tags(sport, news, kids and other), language and country
4) Favorite channels list
5) Automatically update new channels and marking temporarily inaccessible channel
Some channels can be temporarily inaccessible due it is third party links. Also some channels can be inaccessible in some regions. Channel list is updated every hour. If you have some links to TV channel, we will be happy if you send us your links at firstname.lastname@example.org and new link will added to common list.
TV player does not own or host any content. It simply aggregates links, which are available on the Internet, in a convenient, user-friendly interface. We do not provide streaming content ourselves.
For questions and concerns please mail us at: email@example.com
Tags: Live TV, TV, TV viewer, TV online, Mobile TV, Streaming, Free TV, TV player, RTSP, MMC, RTMP, HLS, IPTV, Watch TV, Television, Free, Live, Video, TV set, Television
Watch videos with HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices.
Access your NAS/Wifi/UPnP/DLNA/DVR/Dropbox/Facebook/Gmail videos from VPlayer seamlessly!!!
Play YouTube.com videos directly in VPlayer!
This is a free trial for 7 days with full features. Please buy 'VPlayer Unlocker' to continue use VPlayer.
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS, JellyBean, KitKat devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
Support multithreading codecs.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player, VPlayer is the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264/AVC,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, HEVC, VP9
- Mutitle audtio tracks support
- (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt), WebVTT
- MKV subtitle extraction supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
- HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS JellyBean devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 firstname.lastname@example.org/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting...
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3 and its source can be downloaded from our site.
READ_LOGS: for feedback
INTERNET: streaming support
READ_PHONE_STATE: stop playback when calling
WAKE_LOCK: keep screen up
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: rename or delete file
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: change audio effects
VPlayer is the best video player for Android.
VPlayer, VPlayer Free, VPlayer Unlocker, Video Player, Media Player, Music Player, Streaming Player, Stream, Streaming, DLNA, Best Player
Самые интересные Российские телевизионные каналы!
Без рекламы! Длительный пробный период бесплатного использования!
Самое высокое качество - от 2.5G до 4G, адаптивный битрейт!
Смотрите телевизор с нами!
1. In our application there is no ad units (free).
2 . To view need high speed Internet (Channel in HD )
3 . Before running television broadcast may be a long pause
4 . Designed for tablet 7 ( inches)
5 . Will not work on smartphones below 4.0
6. Only for ARMv7
Channel broadcasts in HD format with a resolution of 1280x720. If your display doesn't support this resolution you can have some problems with viewing .
Site Channel : http://1hd.ru/
Tags : 1hd, 1 hd, the first hd, music videos, online tv , tv online , latest videos , top performers of all musical genres of music , music online , popular clips , contemporary music , high quality music , videos, songs, melodies , watch online, free online music online .
More from developer
Requires IP-TV Player Remote Server to be installed on your PC, it can be downloaded from http://iptvremote.blogspot.com/p/download.html
You can get BorPas-Soft IP-TV Player at http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
This app is currently available in Russian language only.
Requires IP-TV Player Remote Server 2.1 to be installed on your PC, it can be downloaded from http://iptvremote.blogspot.com/p/download.html
You can get BorPas-Soft IP-TV Player at http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
This app is currently available in Russian language only.
In this version:
- Channels list support (extended m3u)
- TV-Guide support (jtv, zip)
- New design
Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ Start app on device boot option
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.