Norvik Bank mobile application for individuals and legal entities - manage your finances around the clock, make transfers and payments and always be in touch with your bank. Norvik Bank mobile application is a bank that is always with you.
The application allows:
• control the balance and all operations on cards, accounts, deposits and loans opened with the bank;
• make transfers between your accounts, to legal entities and individuals using the specified details;
• make instant transfers using a mobile phone number within the framework of the fast payment system;
• make instant transfers of funds from individuals to legal entities when purchasing goods and services using a QR code within the SBP C2B service;
• receive refunds from legal entities / individual entrepreneurs when paying for purchases through the SBP C2B service (SBP B2C service);
• pay for cellular services, TV, Internet, utilities and other payments;
• pay receipts using a QR code;
• receive account statements for any period, upload payment documents;
• exchange currency at a preferential rate;
• instantly block a plastic card (if necessary);
• always be aware of the bank's promotions and special offers;
• find the closest office or ATM to you, clarify the address and opening hours;
• contact the bank in any convenient way.
To enter the mobile application, you must enter the login and password that you use when working in Internet banking on a personal computer.