Screen Mirroring TV & Miracast is a screen mirror app as well as a smart remote control for all your Smart TVs, including screen mirroring for Samsung TV, screen share LG TV, screen mirroring Roku TV, Firestick TV, Chromecast, and many other smart TV brands. With our app, you can directly stream any media or files from the web or locally to your big screen within seconds now!!!
This app support screen sharing & screen casting in high quality without delay (zero delays) with a simple setup and no additional hardware required need.
Features of "Screen Mirroring TV & Miracast" app:
- Connect & screen share your phone to your Roku TV in two simple and quick steps.
- Screen mirroring phone screen to Chromecast tv in real-time with the highest video quality
- Control everything conveniently: volume, pause, fast forward, and rewind video with no delay.
- Cast to Samsung tv with photos, and videos on the big tv screen.
- Enjoy music, and play games on your LG smart TV.
- Access Youtube, IPTV easily.
- Use Remote control for smart TVs.
- Get to know your files fast.
- For cast to tv to work properly, make sure your phone and device are connected to the same Wi-Fi
- Enable Miracast on your TV and Enable Wireless Display
- Select your existing device
- Enjoy everything, mirror any image, video, or audio you want to the big screen
All your devices are supported:
• Roku, Roku Stick, and Roku TVs
• Most smart TVs: Hisense, Samsung TV, LG Smart TV, Sony TV, Panasonic, TLC, Toshiba, etc.
• Xbox, FireTV, and Fire Stick
• Other DLNA receivers
How to start screen mirroring:
- Connect your Android and your Roku TV to the same wifi network
- Open the app and connect the app to your Roku TV
- Tap on Screen Mirror and follow the instructions to start smart mirroring
- To stop mirroring click on the top red bar of your phone.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku, TCL, Samsung, LG, Vizio...or any other trademark mentioned here.