It's really overpriced for what it is... It's a collection of videos that you can make into a custom playlist for $5... I could have done this for free on YouTube. It works, so I give it a 3star, but had I known what it actually was I would have passed... Lesson learned I guess...
Setting up a new routine is not instinctive as I would like, then again I'm a bit of a luddite.
Good app I appreciate real videos to demonstrate exercises, especially the various angle shots.
Helpful App I like that there are various angles displayed for the exercises. Helps to get the positioning right. The included workouts are good. I'd like to see more.
It is very good app.
All of this series of apps are awesome. Easy to use and follow.
* Download videos in background
* Download new exercises when available
* Bug fixes
* Bug fix, wrong time in workout setup with rounds
* Fixed bug when rearranging exercises in workout in some layouts
* Play sound after last exercise in workout
* Tweaked volumes