Most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app
- Used in heart research at UCSF!
- Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds
- Check your stress levels
- See trends and insights
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
Measure accurately your pulse and heart beat zone with your heart rate & health monitor after sleeping or during workouts & training. Instant Heart Rate doesn't require heart rate straps. Instant Heart Rate functions similarly to pulse oximeters, detecting change in your finger to provide accurate heart beat measurements.
❤ Measure your heartbeat, BPM, ❤, or pulse zone accurately in <10 seconds
❤ PPG graph (similar to ECG / EKG / Cardiograph) - see every heart beat and BPM
❤ Cardio workout monitoring to optimize exercise and track progress pre- and post-workout. Use HR as cardiovascular measurement.
❤ Heart rate training zones (Rest, Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
❤ Google Fit support (heart rate and heartbeat data)
❤ No heart rate or heartbeat straps
❤ Share heart beat
How to use Instant Heart Rate, heartbeat counter, to measure your heartbeat accurately?
Place finger on phone’s camera to show resting heart rate.
Blood circulation to your finger tip may be altered if press hard on camera lens.
How often should you use Instant Heart Rate?
For accurate measurement, Instant Heart Rate should be used daily to measure heartbeat or pulse. Recommended to tag your heart rate after sleeping or during workouts to separate resting heart rate from workout heart rate.
What is a normal heart rate or heartbeat?
According to American Heart Association (AHA) and the Mayo Clinic, a normal resting heart beat ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute (BPM). Heart rate can be affected by stress, anxiety, depression, emotions, activity level, fitness level, body composition, and medication use. Knowing heart rate is important heart-health gauge and cardiovascular metric. Heart rate variability is important in measuring stress on your body.
- Instant Heart Rate is for entertainment purposes. Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require first aid, have a medical emergency, heart attack, or cardiac event (when CPR required).
- Resting heart rate detection not intended to be used as a medical device or as stethoscope.
- Resting pulse oximeter not intended for heart disease or condition diagnosis (afib, heart murmur)
- Heart beat detection does not detect blood pressure.
- Resting heart beat not intended for baby heart rate. Use others specific for baby heart beat.
- Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash.