💩 Register each trip you take to the bathroom with details such as format, shape, color, smell, volume, pain level, time spent on toilet, presence of blood and pieces of food, whether it floats or not, if there was excessive flatulence, strain to evacuate, presence of mucus and write notes about it.
Digestive health is essential, especially when you have a chronic illness. Tracking your bowel movements can help your doctor measure the time it takes for food to pass through your body and leave as waste. Analyzing the shape, size and characteristics of your stool may also help them identify a possible digestive problem.
Designed for people with chronic gut conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and IBD (Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and microscopic colitis).
• Bowel problems such as acid reflux, dyspepsia, nausea, chronic abdominal pain, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) with symptoms such as chronic bloating, abdominal pain, constipation and diarrhea
• Short bowel syndrome, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), gastritis, celiac disease
• Diets such as gluten-free, fructose-free, histamine-free and lactose-free, clean eating, healthy eating, keto
• Food intolerances and sensitivities such as dairy, lactose, cow's milk allergy, fructose, histamine, gluten/wheat
• Leaky gut syndrome & Candida albicans
• Period/menstrual cycle-related digestive problems
Why Users Pick Us
✅ QUICK LOGGING
Log your stool based on established medical standards such as the Bristol Stool scale which provides for consistency and medical relevance
✅ STOOL FACTORS
Log your complete details including factors such as Urgency, Blood, Pain, Color, Mucus
✅ POOP NOTES
Anything that does not fit anywhere else you can record as notes
✅ POOP TIMER
Start the timer to see how long you spend on the toilet build directly into the tracker, look for patterns
✅ DETAILED HISTORY & BEAUTIFUL CHARTS
See how you've been doing in Logs, Charts, and additional Insights (over 30 charts!)
✅ EXPORT YOUR DATA
Share it digitally with a caregiver by adding them directly within the App or Export your logs to analyze elsewhere or print them
✅ TRACK EVEN MORE
If needed enable the built-in symptom tracker, medication tracker, nutrition tracker, activity tracker and other trackers to record all aspects of your health!
✅ REMEMBER MORE
If needed add reminders for medications, symptom checks, measurement checks for blood pressure, pulse, etc
We would ❤️ to hear from you.
Send your questions, suggestions, and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org