Roadsoft Mobile for road, sign, culvert, and sidewalk management activities, combined with Roadsoft desktop software, provides Roadsoft users a powerful set of tools to enable management on the go.
With Roadsoft Mobile, users can create, complete, and submit changes on work orders, maintenance, and other related records right from a sign, culvert, or sidewalk location.
Roadsoft Mobile for road collection allows the user to enter PASER ratings along with Inventory Base Ratings (IBR) for unpaved roads, while allowing for inventory updates along the way.
• Access uploaded road, sign, culvert and sidewalk data from cloud storage.
• View and edit road, sign, culvert and sidewalk data on an interactive Google map.
• Add location and edit inventory for signs, culverts and sidewalks.
• Enter PASER and IBR ratings for road segments.
• Complete existing sign, culvert, and sidewalk work orders.
• Complete sign and sidewalk inspections and culvert ratings.
• Complete Culvert Stream Crossing Surveys.
• Submit completed work to cloud storage.
• Internet connection
• Roadsoft Cloud Key (available from the Center for Technology & Training)
• Roadsoft desktop software (2020.3 or higher)
• Android 4.0.3 (or higher)
Note: Use of Roadsoft Mobile requires a licensed copy of Roadsoft software (desktop). For more information about obtaining a licensed copy of Roadsoft desktop, please go to our website http://roadsoft.us.