While this app is a nice idea, those who have larger phones and smaller hands will have a difficult time taking the needed picture. Talk about breaking your wrist. When taking your own picture with your own camera option to use in the app, the picture is shown sideways. Editing the picture to be sideways and select it again.. it still shows sideways.
Easy to use and does what it says. Why would you pay for it, cos it's cheap when you think what you are spending on glasses and need to get the PD correct.
Easy to use. I'll update review when glasses come in.
Nice app to calculate PD very easily
The author wants the user to take a picture of the back of the credit card ! This can result in the loss of money and other valuable and personal detailes. The back of the credit card contains the "vcc number " aka security number and the credit card numbers are emmbosed so it can be read very easily. Do not install !!!
This is much better than measuring PD by hand using a ruler or a buddy, especially my buddies because they can not sit still :-)
- Pupil auto detection: the app now detects your pupils automatically.
- Delayed camera shot: option to take photo with a 5 seconds delay.
- Import photo from other sources such as Google Drive, Google Photos, and Dropbox etc.
- Get your reading PD as well now, which is used for making reading glasses.
- Bug fixes and enhancements.