Your phone is your tour guide
With Sightseeing Munich you will discover the most interesting places in town. Professional narrators will lead you to Munich's most famous sights and tell you stories as vivid and entertaining as never before.
• vivid tours: professional voice actors guide you through exciting stories as if you are right in the middle of it
• original settings: with the help of simple navigations, you will experience the stories right where they actually happened
• easy to use: with just a few clicks, you can download the audio files right to your phone and you are ready to go
• no waiting time: you will experience the stories on the go, without standing around
• be your own explorer: you decide when you will start the next chapter of your tour, without any time pressure
• unknown locations: discover the hidden secrets of a town like a local, far away from the typical tourist spots
Start your tour with just a few clicks
1.) Download the app at the Play Store.
2.) Select a tour and buy it in the app. The tour will be downloaded to your phone, so that you can walk the tour without an Internet connection.
3.) Grab your headphones, head to the starting point and begin your tour.
4.) The narrators will give you directions to the next stop. Here you select the next audio file until you have reached the end of the tour. In the meantime, you will experience exciting stories and find out more about your environment.
Fascinating tours with a bunch of stories
• English Garden: experience this wonderful park in the center of Munich with its fascinating locations (Surfer Wave, Eisbach, Monopteros, Japanese Tea House, P1) and listen to entertaining anecdotes about Munich's green soul
• Sophie Scholl and the White Rose: discover Munich University and its surroundings (English Garden, Schwabing, Leopoldstraße) and learn more about the White Rose, the best-known resistance group against the Nazi regime
• Home of the Rulers: find out more about the impressive buildings (Angel of Peace, Maximilianeum, Maximilianstraße, Munich Residence, Hofgarten), where the destiny of Munich has been decided for centuries and which remember the history of Bavaria
• additional locations: get free short information to famous Munich sights, e.g. Staatskanzlei, Haus der Kunst, Monopteros