Finance Conduit is based on Tzang's Conduit. Tzang‘s Conduit was raised by Dr.YC Chan. You can read more about his theory in his website: http://www.ycchan.net/theory.aspx.
Tzang's Conduit provides an objective way of checking the probability of the price going up or down based on the historical price trends.
Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average was created by Perry J. Kaufman. You can find more information in http://fxcodebase.com/wiki/index.php/Kaufman's_Adaptive_Moving_Average_(KAMA) .
Selling Pressure Ratio(SPR) was created by Hayashi Noriyuki. I can't find a English website describe it but it's very like the Money Flow Index (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_flow_index).
Acceleration Bands was found by Price Headley, you can find more information in his book(Big Trends in Trading) or his website(http://www.bigtrends.com/price-headley/). Here we use SPR Period as it's period for calculation.
Mansfield Relative Strength indicator is used to compare the stock price with the weighted index. If the value is positive, it's stronger than the weighted index, else it's weaker. Currently supporting comparing Taiwan Stocks(.tw/.two) with ^TWII and Mainland China's stock(.ss) with 000001.ss and Hong Kong(.hk) stocks with ^HSI and England stocks(.l) with ^FTSE and German stocks(.de) with ^GDAXI and France stocks(.pa) with ^FCHI and Korean stocks with ^KS11, all others compare with S&P500(^GSPC), if it shows ^GSPC+5, means it's stronger than S&P500 for 5 days. You can find it's algorithm here(http://stageanalysis.net/reference/how-to-create-the-mansfield-relative-strength-indicator/558).
Big Volume scan is used to detect if the average periods' volumes are greater than previous comparison periods' average multiply the multiplier and the last close price is greater than the SMA value. If detected, it'll show BV. Also if the last trade date's price is greater than SMA value, it'll show SMA+x, means greater for x days, or SMA-x for less for x days.
Other reference website:
Stock data is retrieved from Yahoo Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com).
Fund data is retrieved from Yahoo Money (https://tw.money.yahoo.com).
Google data is retrieved from Google Finance (https://www.google.com/finance).
Finance Conduit only shows the trend of the prices and it is for your reference only. It is not guaranteed for anything. Finance Conduit is not responsable for any loss you made via your own judgement.
If any comment or suggestion, you are welcome to leave it in my website. (http://myappios.blogspot.tw)
1. Fix bug: Stock Scan Error issue.
1. Fix bug: Google Service issue.
1. Fix bug: Yahoo Finance sometimes read incorrect cookie/crumb isssue.
2. Fix bug: Yahoo Money can not read problem.
1. Fix bug: at google service, the decimal part of the period was skipped.
1. Add the feature that When Yahoo cookie is expired, automatically renew the cookie.
1. Fix some device still can't get Yahoo data issue.\n 2. Fix problem: when viewing graph and zoom up, hangup when scrolling.
1. Yahoo is back. Now support yahoo finance new API.
1. Fix Bug: Some button will disappear on PAD issue.
2. Fix Bug: In some cases(like scan), fetch google data will fail issue.
1. Add Google Finance support. Note that the index field need to input index/exchange. You can visit (https://www.google.com/googlefinance/disclaimer/) for the supported exchange. Also noted that currently Google service do not support the setting of weekly/monthly, nor the end date setting. You always get from the last trading day.
1. Fix the problem that Fund Scanning will hang up issue.
1. Fix the problem that the current position of BB and AB was not shown up in filter page.