"The potential of an app like Lex to create a definitively queer social space feels expansive." — The New York Times
Lex is a free lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer social network where people meet and find friends, events, dates, and more. With millions of messages sent each month and people in over 200 countries, Lex is the top social app for local queer community.
Explore what’s happening with your local LGBTQ+ community— join a queer gnc trivia group, attend a trans tea party, find a gay-mer group. start a bisexual book club, or meet friends to go to the local lesbian bar with. There’s a thriving queer community all around you, and now you know where to find it.
Lex is built by queer people, for queer people. Lex is a free social and community app built to be an inclusive, equitable, and accessible space for members of the LGBTQ+ community. You can use Lex to make friends, chat with potential dates, and find local LGBTQ+ events near you.
Our features are free to use:
- Read and write posts from local queer community - ask questions, tell stories, find friends near you
- Write missed connections - reconnect with people you’ve already met
- Join or create a group - chat with local LGBTQ+ community around a shared interest, hobby, or activity
- Unlimited scrolling - read posts from queer people around the world
- Fill out your profile - add your photo, pronouns, and fill out prompts
- Search filters - find & meet other queer people to start the lesbian rock band of your dreams, bisexual brunch group, or transgender tattoo artist collective
"Lex is one of the first apps that seems to embrace the queer community’s complexity, not attempt to flatten it." — Vogue
"Lex is a truly vital platform that provides not just for queers looking for a partner, but friendship, community and love in all its diverse forms." — Refinery29
Connect with us on other social media:
Instagram & TikTok - @lex.lgbt
Website - lex.lgbt