Oops something is going wrong after updates The mobile banking app is my go to access to my bank. Lately the Windows 10 app does not allow me to login. Now after this new update for the mobile app (10/04/2017) it just crashes upon opening. Ahh, I so want to watch TV on my app and not use it for banking - not. FNB please consider making a separate banking app for those that want to bank.
Suggestion: After you have selected a bank account can you put the options back from top to bottom and not from left to right? It's silly and not user friendly. The image of the card and stuff just wastes space. Please consider it.
Can do everything I want with it, easier and quicker than doing it the traditional way via an internet browser. Cardless withdrawals seems a bit flaky, I can't get it to work. It asks for a number, what number? OTP, number of withdrawals. Don't know, it's not clear. FNB TV? Really? What's next, FNB Food? That's not a request!
*NB* ROLL BACK of change needed. Since the backend upgrade I have been unable login (pc,laptop or phone). This after being able to do the day before. Staff at the branch were unable to assist so in a line I had to stand (40mins) for something I could have done via the app or online in under 5minutes. Well done developers and testers.....NOT!!!
The app was great before the update.. ever since the update I can't log in its been saying incorrect password continuously please fix ad this saves so much time instead of going to the bank..
Useless. The developers doesn't know what they are doing. It worked now its broken. Keep it up soon there won't be any good left in FNB.
- FNB TV: Watch FNB TV to catch up on the latest products and learn more about the FNB App.
- nav» Car: Manage your cars in one useful place, receive fine notifications and licence disc reminders.
- eBucks Partner Locator: Find an eBucks partner using augmented reality on the FNB App.
- Life Insurance: Apply for life cover; critical illness cover and disability cover.
- Change your pin, temporarily block your card and request statements for Credit and Cheque accounts.
Standard Bank’s beautiful new way to manage your personal and business accounts.
FirstMobile banking app is for First National Bank AR FirstNet Teller users.
BRI Mobile is an application for multiple eBanking services provided by BANK BRI