WHY USE APPvisor:
★ CELEBRITY RECOMMENDATIONS: Check out app recommendations by Singapore celebrities such as Techgoondu and Mr Brown (***Now comes with Archives***)
★ WEEKLY RECOMMENDATIONS BY STARHUB’s EDITOR: Weekly dose of topic based recommendations by StarHub’s Editor (***Now comes with Archives***)
★ ***NEW*** MUST HAVE APPS LISTS: Find the right set of apps that suit your taste from our handpicked Must Have Apps lists
★ ***NEW*** APPS IN THE NEWS!: Catch sizzling hot apps as seen in the news
★ DISCOVERIO: Discover apps using trending search keywords
★ TRENDING APPLICATIONS: See what applications are trending on StarHub’s mobile network
★ NATURAL LANGUAGE SEARCH: Whereas other search engines require you to know the name of the app you’re looking for, with APPvisor you don’t need to know the name of an app to find it. Simply describe your task and we’ll return a list of apps to help. (Powered by Quixey)
Archives: List of past reviews for recommendation channels
Accessibility Support: APPvisor supports Android Accessibility features for visually impaired audience
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
- SET daily alerts
- SUSPEND and RESTORE your data ccess whenever you want
- TRACK your current data spend
- CHECK roaming rates for voice calls, SMS & data
- LIMIT data usage per month
- VIEW preferred partners for promotional rates
To get the most up-do-date list of roaming partners, please ensure you have downloaded the latest software updates. More information at www.starhub.com/roamingoverseas
Here are the main features (authentication needed):
1) Check your service contract expiry date;
2) Check your data usage;
3) View your billing details;
4) View your bill in PDF format (HubID required);
5) Activation of International Roaming/Caller Number Display (HubID required);
6) Update Personal Information (HubID required)
- NRIC/Passport authentication is only applicable for StarHub 3G customers. Other mode of access (example WiFi) will require HubID login.
- Account information is not available for business customers
For HubID registration, please visit our website at http://www.starhub.com/support/general/hubid.html.
For help or feedback on My StarHub, please visit our website at http://community.starhub.com/t5/General-Discussions-Community/FAQ-My-StarHub-app-Android-iOS/m-p/11308#U11308.
* Note: Subscription to StarHub’s Digital Voice Global service is required.
• Samsung Galaxy Tab, Model GT-P1000, Android version 2.2.
>> Target Users
Digital Voice Softphone is provided free and exclusive to all StarHub’s Digital Voice Global subscribers, so that they can enjoy the added convenience of being able to access the Digital Voice Global service on the go without incurring any additional charges. StarHub’s Digital Voice Global service is ideal for those who live or study abroad and would like to have a convenient and affordable means of keeping in touch with their loved ones at home without incurring high IDD bills.
• One single phonebook for easy dialling – You can call anyone in your existing Android devices contact list using the Digital Voice Softphone. There is no need to transfer contact numbers or maintain a separate contact list.
• Consolidated call history for easy reference – The history of all incoming, outgoing and missed calls for your mobile line and your Digital Voice Global line are all registered under a consolidated call log.
• Note: “+” prefix for IDD calls is not supported.
For just $10.49 per month, you can enjoy free unlimited calls via Digital Voice Global/Softphone to any Singapore registered number anywhere (including any fixed line and mobile line)*.
* Valid till 31 December 2011. To access Digital Voice Global service overseas, you will require an internet connection in that country. Please check with the operator in that country regarding fees or charges that may be imposed, if any. Please note that some overseas operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network. Thus, do check with the operator with regards to their usage policy in advance.
For more information on Digital Voice Global,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/voice/plan/digitalvoiceglobal.html
For more information on Digital Voice Softphone,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/voice/plan/digitalvoiceglobal/digitalvoicesoftphone.html
>> Apply for Digital Voice Global or Softphone
For new subscribers, please sign up at http://www.starhub.com/voice/plan/digitalvoiceglobal.html
Over 50 local and regional titles. Get started with these FREE publications:
- CATALOG Magazine
- I-S Magazine
- The PropertyGuru
- Where® Singapore
Visit http://booktique.sg/magazines for more titles and read them on the Booktique Magazines app now!
Calls to phones and mobiles are affordable with low flat rates per minute.
* Sync contacts with your phone's address book.
* History records of past calls made and calls you have missed.
* Free Call forwarding service.
* Send text messages to your friends at low rates.
* Free apps with no advertising.
Suitable for devices:
Asus Padfone, Padfone 2, Fonepad 7
HTC Desire X, One XL, One X+, One SV, Butterfly, One
Huawei G510, Ascend Mate
LG Optimus L7, Optimus L5, Optimus L9, Optimus 4x HD, Optimus G, Optimus F5
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy Express, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 3, Nexus S
Sharp SH 530 U
Sony Xperia Go, Xperia V, Xperia Z, Xperia SP
Follow us for updates and promotions:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/pfingo
Twitter - http://twitter.com/pfingo
* Network data charge may apply
Want to add a new user to your home network or check your wireless connection? Now you can do all these and more at My Smart Home Portal. Log on for a convenient and user-friendly access to your Wireless Home Gateway* configuration. You'll be able to optimise the performance and manage the settings of your Wireless Home Gateway.
*Supported devices: D-Link DVG-N5402SP, Huawei HG256s, and more coming soon!
What you need:
Your StarHub Hub iD. If you do not have a Hub iD, you can sign up for one at http://www.starhub.com/hubid
What you can do at My Smart Home Portal:
- Set security password to protect your wireless network
- Get an overview of all the connected devices in your home
- Add or remove devices in your home network, and more!
For more information on StarHub My Smart Home Portal,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/mysmarthomeportal.html
For more information on StarHub Home Broadband,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/broadband.html
Held in Nay Pyi Taw, the summit will gather the region’s leading business and government leaders who are shaping and influencing ASEAN’s economy.
The summit provides a key platform for the business community to engage with ASEAN leaders, business leaders, entrepreneurs and key decision makers - discussing the pressing issues which will affect the region’s investment attractiveness and business potential.
Features of the app include Library Features (to download and view new or older documents), Multiple Navigation Interfaces ('swipe' through the document and browse via the thumbnails and chapter headings) and Zoom Facility (zoom in through 'pinching').