At Speedy Publishing, we envision our company and publishing arm as being a premier publisher of quick-reference materials, useful reference books, fiction books in all sub-genres and creative non-fiction to both entertain and assist readers worldwide in reading a fun and exciting books and also accomplishing their educational and professional goals. We continually update our products, ensuring accuracy of information, making sure they are fun and entertaining. Our products are always available in whatever format our readers need.
The Atkins Diet is based on the basic idea that excessive carbohydrate consumption, especially starches and simple sugars can lead to weight gain. Consequently, Dr. Atkins advocated the consumption of excess fats and proteins as well as the daily consumption of nutrients through vitamins and mineral supplements.
This diet also attempts to minimize the production of insulin while inducing the state of ketosis just like other ketogenic diets. Basically, when there is a high amount of glucose in the bloodstream because of excessive consumption of carbohydrate-containing foods, the human body produces insulin that helps to get rid of excess glucose in the bloodstream and then store the same in the muscle tissues and liver as glycogen. It also stores it as fat in adipose tissues (fat cells).
Basically, there are four different phases of the Atkins Diet structured to assist dieters learn healthier ways of achieving the best weight loss results. These phases include:
1. The Induction Phase – Created to help the human body break down its carbohydrate addiction;
2. The Ongoing Weight Loss (OWL) Phase – This is intended to slow down weight loss so as to create the foundation for the management of permanent weight loss;
3. Pre-maintenance Phase – This is where dieters prepare as well as acquaint themselves with the appropriate eating habits required to maintain their desired goal weight;
4. Lifetime Maintenance Phase – This phase starts once the dieters have achieved their ideal healthy weight loss target.
This Atkins diet overview basically teaches dieters the best strategies to cope with their daily lives. For instance, how to go about eating anywhere like in a restaurant.
Here's the deal:
If your goal is to get or stay lean and maintain your cardiovascular health, you don’t have to “pound the pavement” or grind out long, boring cardio sessions.
· No tedious jogging…
· No droning away on one of the hamster wheels in the gym…
· And no sacrificing hours and hours every week just to get a “six pack.”
You also don’t have to subject yourself to restrictive “diets” that feel more like punishment than self-improvement.
What if I told you that you could dramatically transform your body eating foods you actually like…every day…7 days per week?
What if all you had to do to lose fat and not muscle was follow a handful of flexible dietary guidelines…not starve and deprive yourself?
And what if I promised you could forever break free of the anxieties most people associate with “dieting” and make it something you can enjoy as a lifestyle instead?
Well, by the end of this book, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to get a lot more out of a lot less exercise…and a lot more delicious food…than you ever thought possible.
Here’s a “sneak peek” of some of the things this book will teach you…
· The biggest diet lie you’ve been told (and probably believe) that makes losing fat way harder than it has to be.
· How the four “tiers” of dieting ultimately determine your results: energy balance, macronutrient balance, food choices, and nutrient timing.
· Why “clean eating” is overrated and guarantees nothing in the way of losing fat and building muscle…and what you should do instead.
· How to create flexible dieting plans that allow you to get the body you want eating the foods you love.
· How much cardio you should do to lose weight and how much is too much and why.
· 5 simple eating eating habits that keep you lean, healthy, and happy…without having to obsess over every calorie you eat.
· The ultimate guide to high-intensity interval cardio—the absolute best type of cardio for burning fat as quickly as possible.
· How to use “fasted cardio” to lose fat…and stubborn fat in particular…even faster.
· 7 powerful cardio workouts that will help you burn fat and not muscle in less than 30 minutes per day (and you don’t even have to do them every day!).
· And a whole lot more!
Imagine...just 12 weeks from now...being constantly complimented on how you look and asked what the heck you're doing to make such startling progress...
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day...
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that "Hollywood body” without having your life revolve around it.
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR READERS!
With this book you'll also get two free eBooks (one for men and one for women) that teach you the fundamentals of strength training and muscle building as well as give you tried-and-true weightlifting programs that will change your body in the first 8 weeks.
You’ll also get 10 weight loss meal plans that show you how to put flexible dieting principles into practice and make them work for you.
Scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a leaner, sexier, healthier you!