Based on The Art of War, Leonie shares her deep understanding of the 36 Strategies used in Chinese culture and business. She provides invaluable practical tips for any business person looking to improve their overall negotiation skills, as well as become better negotiators in China.
More Control, More Success, More Wins!
Bewilder the Dragon: Negotiating amongst confusion contains ancient Chinese negotiation secrets that are part of everyday Chinese business practices. Discover how you too can use this ancient wisdom so you can have More Control, More Success, More Wins!
· Understand the rules of the game of negotiation
· Become a great negotiator anywhere, any time
· Learn how to respond when Chinese negotiation tactics are used on you
· Master the ancient secrets of negotiation so you remain in control
· Implement culturally appropriate strategies for doing business in China
· Avoid the traps of classic Chinese negotiation strategies
· Take more control of every negotiation
· Get more success in business
· Win more in business
About the author
Leonie McKeon is an Australian China-educated strategist and author who is passionate about sharing her knowledge of the rules that drive business success in the China market. Leonie has lived, worked and travelled in the Greater China Region for several years where she learnt Mandarin, and observed the mastery of Chinese negotiation tactics in business and daily life.
Leonie is a workshop presenter and a keynote speaker who teaches business people how the 36 Chinese Strategies are used in the contemporary business world. Leonie enables people to feel confident and therefore able to enjoy being part of the game of negotiating whether in China or in any other business environment.