* Customers are able to shop millions of products on any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app
* Quickly search, get product details, and read reviews on millions of products from Amazon and other merchants
* Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, customer support, Wish Lists, order tracking, and more
* Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and check availability using Scan It or search for products on Amazon using your voice
* Check out Deals - including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals
* Shop the full selection of products available at Amazon.co.uk
* Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Sign-up for automatic shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives
* Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
The Amazon Shopping app lets you shop for millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere. Browse and shop by department, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, check out Deals, make purchases, and check the status of your orders. Comparing prices and product availability is now even easier by searching with your voice, taking a picture of any product with your camera, or simply typing in your search. Never miss a deal with easy access to Lightning Deals, the Deal of the Day, and ship and get automatically notified when your order ships and arrives at its destination. The Amazon Shopping App also includes support for Android Wear. Customers with Android 4.4 and above in the US with an Android Wear watch can use their voice to search, buy products, and save shopping ideas to their Wish List. Just say “Start Amazon Shopping” from your Wear watch. With the Amazon Shopping app, you always have full access to your Shopping Basket, Wish Lists, payment and Prime shipping options, Subscribe & Save order history, and 1-Click settings, just like on the full Amazon.co.uk site. All Amazon Shopping app purchases are routed through Amazon's secure servers to encrypt and safeguard your personal information.
Important Note Regarding Permissions
Please note that the Amazon Shopping app requires access to the following services to operate properly:
* Contacts: Allows you to send Amazon gift cards to your contacts or invitation to install the Amazon app.
* SMS/Message: Allows the Amazon app to send you message to verify your phone number when creating an Amazon account associated with your mobile number.
* Camera: Allows the Amazon app to access your camera on the device. You can use your camera to find products by scanning the cover or its barcode, to add gift cards and credit cards, or to add pictures in the product reviews.
* Flashlight: Allows the Amazon app to turn on the flashlight. You can use the flashlight to find products with the camera feature even in low-light or dark conditions.
* Microphone: Allows the Amazon app to access your microphone to use your voice to search and interact with your Assistant.
* Location: Allows the Amazon app to access your location to help you discover local offers and select addresses fast.
* Account: Allows you to share products on Amazon with your friends and families through Facebook or other social networks.
* Phone: Allows the Amazon app to pre-populate the Amazon Customer Service number on your phone’s keypad.
* Storage: Allows the Amazon app to store your preferences so that some features can load and run faster on the device.
* Wi-Fi: This permissions is used when setting up either a Dash Button or Dash Wand using the Amazon Shopping app.
OS Requirements: Requires Android OS 4.4 or higher and a rear-facing camera. The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.