• Heating and Cooling Load Estimating
• Sound and Vibration Guidelines
• Ventilation Rates for Indoor Air Quality
• Design Formulas and Conversion Factors
The selected HVAC Thermostat manuals are automatically saved to your mobile device after download.
You have the ability to forward these manuals via email to your customer, office, etc.
You have the ability to request IOMs that we will email to you and add them to next update.
LIST OF THE TOP BRANDS IN THE APP
American standard HVAC Thermostats
Aprilaire HVAC Thermostats
Carrier HVAC Thermostats
Honeywell HVAC Thermostats
Lennox HVAC Thermostats
Mitsubishi HVAC Thermostats
Nest HVAC Thermostats
Robertshaw HVAC Thermostats
Trane HVAC Thermostats
White rogers HVAC Thermostats
plus many more brands
Whatever your application, "We've got a Cable for That!"
Replace that little notepad in your pocket!
Equipment Notebook is an application designed to help maintenance and service technicians manage equipment information among many locations.
Enter locations, add your equipment to those locations, then add and updates notes. Easily recall the model or serial numbers, recall what was done last visit, all on you phone!
Geared towards HVAC and Maintenance service personnel who need to recall information about the equipment they have worked on.
This calculator interpolates data values and points in the following subjects:
- fluid mechanics
- materials science
- college physics
- heat mass transfer
- steam tables
- HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning)
This calculator allows the entry of decimal and exponential values.
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them.HVAC Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for HVAC exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
HVAC Flashcards app includes 1000 premade flashcards from 5 categories which cover all aspects of the Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning exam:
• Initial Assessment
• Electrical Power
• General Review
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
HVAC flashcards apps have received 9.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “Diverse knowledge covered, thorough descriptions and answers”.
• “love it...im in school for hvac this helps alot”
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
If yes!! Then no doubt, HVAC Unit Converter is for you. As all we know, Unit Converter is a very important tool in our daily life, whether in job or personal life. And there are lots of Unit Converter apps in the store, which are very useful. But what makes us special, among these apps is nothing but our SIMPLE and OPTIMIZED User Interface.
Who can use HVAC Unit Converter?
•Anyone who need an User Friendly Unit Converter App
•Engineers (Especially Mechanical and Electrical Engineers)
•Salesman (Who working on Engineering Products)
•And few more people...
The App covers Units under:-
Length, Area, Mass, Velocity, Volume, Volume Flow, Temperature, Pressure & Energy.
The HVAC Unit Converter turns your Android Device into a quick and easy Conversion App. No matter where you are, whether in office, site, workshop or home...The app will be in your pocket for increasing your productivity.
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE APP FEATURES:-
•Supports 1300+ conversions
•Lightweight (Requires less space)
•With single input get all other results
**PRO VERSION FEATURES**
•Unlock all the conversions
•Unlock "Energy" conversions
•Unlock "Pressure" conversions
•Unlock "Volume Flow" conversions
•Improve Calculation Speed
North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
Industry Competency Exam (ICE)
Includes both a study and a test mode of 50 questions in each section that will help you prepare for HVAC Service Exams. These questions may not be on the actual test, but will prepare you for the concepts that are tested.
The Exams test a candidate’s general knowledge, construction knowledge, and HVACR specific knowledge in the areas of:
- Refrigeration Cycles
- Defrost Cycles
- Achieving Desired Conditions
- Taking Temperature and Humidity Measurements
- Air Conditioner Components
- Service Techniques
Divided into sections by exam:
- Core essentials
- Gas Heating
- Oil Heating
- Heat Pumps (includes Air Conditioning)
- Air Distribution (Duct)
- Hydronic Heating (Gas and Oil)
Tested on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.3 and Asus Transformer TF700 running Android 4.2.1.
Saving you time and hassle through innovation…do you know any other HVAC distributor with this kind of technology?
* See current Product Availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE Stores Near You (Product Availability)
* Look up the warranty entitlement and service history of a unit based on its serial number.
* Pressure Temperature Calculator : Calculate the corresponding pressure for a given temperature, or the temperature for a given pressure reading. Also calculates Subcooling and Superheat values.
* X-Ref Lookup : In addition to Hermetic Compressors, expanded to include Aftermarket Motors, Filter Bases, Semi-Hermetic Compressors, Filter Driers and Thermostats. Lookup by id or attribute.
* Search for an HVAC equipment model, see the Bill Of Materials, check availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations (Equipment B.O.M.)
* View Spec Sheets, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Guides, Consumer Literature, etc. for CARRIER ENTERPRISE Products (Document Library)
* See nearby CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations, their Hours of Operation, get Directions, call the store (Branch Locator)
* Receive Push Notifications of Special Offers & Promotions at CARRIER ENTERPRISE
* Scan QR Code & UPC Bar Codes for fast product look ups
* See Turn by Turn Driving Directions to CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations
* Light up attics, closets and basements while you work with the built in Flashlight
* Now supports both landscape and portrait views
Our goal is to make your life in the field more efficient and doing business with us easier. That's our passion...stay tuned for more!
Psyclone Lite operates in either metric or imperial units.
1. HVAC RefCharge
2. HVAC PT Chart
3. HVAC Duct Sizer
4. HVAC Quick Load
6. Steam Tables
7. Pipe Sizer - Liquid
8. Pipe Sizer - Steam
9. Pipe Sizer - Gas
The "HVAC RefCharge" app is an HVAC refrigerant charging calculator that allows HVAC technicians to perform superheat and subcool refrigerant charge calculations on-the-fly. This app includes pressure/temperature data for over 75 refrigerants.
The "HVAC PT Chart" is an electronic pressure-temperature calculator that allows HVAC technicians and contractors to quickly lookup the temperature and corresponding pressure for 75 common HVAC refrigerants.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" module allows you to perform quick and simple duct sizing analysis. You can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions and the calculated velocity and friction loss. In addition, you can calculate for a range of duct sizes by specifying minimum and maximum friction loss and airflow values.
The "HVAC Quick Load" module allows you to quickly calculate total heating and cooling loads for a wide variety of building types.
The "Psychrometrics" module allows you to easily perform single-state HVAC psychrometric calculations for up to 23 different combinations of input parameters.
The "Steam Tables" module allows you to calculate the properties of saturated or superheated steam by specifying 2 input properties. This module is also part of the "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module discussed below.
The "Pipe Sizer - Liquid" module allows you to size a pipe run for many different types of liquids (or fluids), pipe material and fitting types.
The "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module allows you to size a steam pipe run, and it also includes a bonus steam table calculator.
The "Pipe Sizer - Gas" module includes both low and high pressure gas pipe sizing, and it allows you to quickly size a simple low (less than or equal to 1.5 psi) and high (greater than 1.5 psi) pressure gas piping system by inputting a number of piping and gas properties.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application includes all of the great features of the individual HVAC apps such as the use of slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results. It also allows you to specify different types of liquids, gases, pipe material types, duct material types, fitting quantities, min and max ranges, and step values.
All values can be displayed in English (IP) and Metric (SI) units.
In addition, all of the modules include email capabilities allowing you to email inputs and results to yourself and others.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. In addition, Carmel developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and ASHRAE DFDB apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
We also offer all of the above modules as individual apps for the Android on the Google Android App store.
I'm planning to add more features soon and I'm keen for suggestions also. If you've found this application useful but lacking in some areas, please let us know. We'd like to try to fix or add to the application rather than get a bad review. All feedback is very welcome, good or bad.
The HVAC Check & Charge™ mobile app from Emerson Climate Technologies provides an on-site refrigerant charge calculator for air conditioning applications. Based on historic sliding cardboard charge calculators, this app allows contractors to easily calculate correct system refrigerant charge for R-22 or R-410A. Contractors can simply choose Subcooling, Superheat, or Airflow and enter the specified system temperatures along with the latent and sensible environmental loads. These values are then used to determine the proper system charge and whether the charge amount needs to be altered based on these conditions.
-Superheat Calculator (non TXV)
-Subcooling Calculator (TXV)
-For use with R-22 or R-410A
Information on this and other Emerson Climate mobile applications is available at ww.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp.
Assists with calculating proper system refrigerant charge based on operating conditions.
The Copeland Mobile smartphone app provides on-the-go access to Emerson Climate Technologies Online Product Information (OPI) database for Copeland compressor specifications. This database includes both air conditioning and refrigeration products used in a variety of HVACR applications. Simply start by logging in with your current OPI username and password or register for new OPI account through the app. Next enter at least 5 characters in the compressor model nomenclature to activate an auto fill recommendation listing for model selection. Once a model and application are selected, choose from a variety of options within the home menu screen to search for information pertaining to that specific model. This app’s focus is to bring access of the OPI database directly to the HVACR service industry.
The Copeland Mobile app includes:
• WebApp – Instant updates via Online Product Information database
• Auto fill model recommendations
• Full parts, accessories and bill of materials listings
• Complete air-conditioning and refrigeration compressor model information
• Electrical wiring diagrams
• Compressor Diagnostics
• Replacement model Cross Reference
• Metric and imperial units conversion
• Links to other Mobile Apps
• “Live Chat” help function
Information on this and other Emerson Climate Technologies mobile applications is available at www.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp.
Just choose from the manufacturer list first, and then the Product Type and then select the actual competitor's Model Number and the replacement Emerson valve, control or system protector will appear.
White-Rodgers Mobile application for HVACR contractors and distributors provides continuous field access to product replacement information for OEM, competitive and White-Rodgers products.
In addition to cross reference info, the App also provides access to product wiring diagrams, sell sheets, and installation and operating instructions for thermostats, gas valves, furnace ignition controls and cooling products in PDF format that can also be sent to an e-mail address for future viewing.
Information on this and other Emerson Climate applications is available at http://www.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp
Instant mobile access to Emerson’s compressor cross-reference database
Copeland X-Ref™ 3.0 provides on-the-go access to Emerson’s air conditioning compressor cross-reference database to product specifications and replacement Copeland® compressors. The mobile application includes new functionality for quick and convenient access. In addition to pulling up information using the first three digits of a compressor model number, contractors can now use the new label bar code scanning feature to quickly search Emerson’s compressor database for replacement product information.
The updated Copeland X-Ref 3.0 mobile app also includes:
• Model Bar code scanning
• Includes capacitor specifications
• Performance information at two condition points
• Expanded model data base
• Enhanced mechanical and electrical information
• Auto fill model recommendations
• “Tab” style user interface
Information on this and other Emerson Climate applications is available at www.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp.
ComfortGuard is an innovative monitoring technology that includes the installation of ten custom sensors into your heating and cooling equipment. A central device gathers and transmits data for analysis, 24 hours a day. ComfortGuard monitoring service currently generates over 40 alerts for common problems such as efficiency loss and equipment deterioration. Some breakdowns can be predicted days in advance, allowing preventative maintenance that extends equipment life and can save money.
The ComfortGuard mobile app can only be used with professionally activated ComfortGuard hardware/account. To find an approved contractor, please submit your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With ComfortGuard’s mobile application, you can:
- Easily set up and activate your ComfortGuard account
- Connect ComfortGuard to your WiFi network using the WiFi Setup tool
- View current system status regarding equipment, efficiency and connectivity
- Access each system associated with your account, if multiple systems exist
- View data regarding air temperature, electrical current and thermostat runs
- Directly contact your preferred HVAC service provider/contractor
- Receive and access timely alerts about equipment, efficiency and connectivity
- View alert response recommendations made by ComfortGuard
- View current outdoor air temperature
- Contact the ComfortGuard support team and view FAQs about your ComfortGuard service
- Access to system history
- System grading and comparison
- Additional alerts