Here to say, I believe this is currently the best app out there overall. Checked many apps, and many are great, torque is ugly, bluedriver is overpriced. This has absolutely everything, with a clean UI. and for years it's remained one of the most advanced app in terms of customization, Logging, smog status. Kudos to the developer. I hope he adds more sensors to the logging screen is capped at 4 currently. just bought a new adapter after losing my old cheapo elm327.
Really useful! A bit sluggish but does everything a much more expensive scanner would.
Cant get it to work. It connects when the key is on but when i start truck i loose connection.
Didn't work. I got it connected but only thing it read was battery voltage.
Nicely laid out UI. Fully customizable. And tons of sensor choices.
We not link to obd2 elm327 adapter.
- Added performance calculations for 1/4 mile and 0-60 mph track times. These are available on the new performance page that you can access by swiping left on the main page.
- Added an option to the vehicle editor that can be used to calibrate the speed read from the vehicle.
- Made improvements to reading enhanced trouble codes on some Toyota modules.
- Made improvements to connection reliability.
- Made improvements to connecting to the Automatic adapter.
Check/clear engine codes, view performance data, fuel economy, customize gauges.