Meet FordPass. The app that puts your ownership experience right in the palm of your hand.
With the FordPass App you can:
• Lock/unlock (1), stop/start (2), create start schedule from virtually anywhere with complimentary remote vehicle controls when equipped with FordPass™ Connect (3)
• View important Vehicle details like fuel level, maintenance information and more with FordPass™ Connect (3)
• Get Vehicle Health Alerts when your Ford needs attention (4)
• Access FordPass Rewards™ to earn points you can use toward discounts on service, maintenance and new vehicle purchases
• Locate fuel or electric charging stations, dealers and more
• Get 24/7 roadside assistance (5)
• Call or chat with a friendly FordGuide
• Schedule service (6)
• Make secure payments with Ford Credit
Unlock the full potential of your Ford battery electric. With the FordPass app you can:
• View charge level and monitor charge progress
• Find charge stations on the route
• Plan your next Electric Vehicle with Trip Planner
• Locate, activate and pay for charging at Blue Oval™ Charge Network chargers
• Get charging station details, like pricing, availability, reviews and more
(1) Remote lock/unlock requires power door locks.
(2) Automatic transmission only.
(3) Remote features available on select Model Year vehicles. Not all features are available in all markets. FordPass™ Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App and complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
(4) Vehicle Health Alerts require SYNC 3 version 2.0 or higher and a data connection via a mobile device or FordPass Connect.™ See SYNC interface, a dealer or a Ford Guide for more information.
Aftermarket on-board diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems, including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist.® To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
(5) Roadside Assistance is included for certain owners and available to everyone for a per- service fee. Ford reserves the right to change program details without obligations. Ford Roadside Assistance is a complimentary offering to all Ford owners for up to 5 years or 60,000 miles (from the date of sale), whichever comes first. Ford EV Owners: Beyond 35 miles, your vehicle will be taken to the closest public charger or EV Certified Ford Dealer.
(6) At participating dealers.