>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
-- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
-- About.com 2011 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
-- "YNAB is great stuff - it really is." (CNN Headline Radio)
-- "If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB." (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
-- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
-- "The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget." (About.com)
YNAB for Android now Has Cloud Sync!
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn't have an internet connection, it will "catch up" to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It's seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone's on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync requires YNAB 4.
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Cloud Sync is optional. You can still sync manually over a shared wi-fi network.
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple's App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It's easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application)
Don't have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
* You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
* Wi-Fi network: Your device and computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi (wireless) network, or your computer must have a wireless card.
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device's IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device's ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn't leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.
為確保本應用程式的操作品質，建議您使用Google所支援的裝置來下載台新銀行行動銀行Android App ；同時未經過google認證的手機在使用過程中，萬一遇到問題時，建議請您與手機製造商聯絡，尋求進一步的支援。
相關Google Play 支援裝置清單，請參考Google Play的網站(https://play.google.com/store/apps) ，點選最下方的「說明」，接下來點選左側的「支援裝置」即可查詢。
Now it's much easier and more convenient to manage the cards and accounts and to get any financial information using only a mobile phone!
- accounts, cards and deposits balance;
- spend analysis and statements for cards;
- deposits profitability forecast;
- transactions history and limits management;
- milage account info for ALL Airlines cards.
Payments and transfers:
- pay for more than 2,000 service providers across Russia;
- pay with templates: create, edit, set a regular payments;
- transfers within TCS Bank and to other banks in Russia;
- transfers from TCS/other bank card to another bank/TCS card.
- block, reissue and get supcards from the app;
- repayment points, ATMs and Deals near you across Russia;
- exchange rates (TCS Bank, the Central Bank) and its dynamic;
- Member Get Member and Special Deals sections;
- contact bank by phone, e-mail and social networks from the app.
To get access to the app, and set 4-digit Access Code, use your Username/Password for Internet Bank ( https://www.tcsbank.ru/bank/ ). To become a client of TCS Bank, please apply for credit, debit card or deposit directly from the app!
Con su terminal móvil puede hacerle una foto al cheque o pagaré que desee ingresar y sus datos se rellenarán automáticamente (también puede introducirlos manualmente).
El ingreso se realiza a través de Línea Abierta de "la Caixa", con las mismas claves de acceso que utiliza para acceder desde Internet. Es indispensable presentar posteriormente los documentos en su oficina de "la Caixa".
Para darse de alta en el servicio de ingreso de cheques y pagarés de cuenta corriente, debe contactar previamente con su oficina de "la Caixa".
Ventajas para la empresa:
· Archivo histórico de datos para consulta y verificación.
· Información de las devoluciones.
· Transmisión de los documentos.
· Abono en cuenta el mismo día de la transmisión.
· Entrega de los documentos originales en su oficina de ”la Caixa”.
No es posible ingresar documentos:
· De un importe superior a 30.000 euros.
· Que contengan la cláusula con orden de protesto o declaración substitutoria de protesto.
· No normalizados (que no sigan el estándar).
· Pagaderos en el extranjero.
Выбирайте удобную для себя сумму пополнения
С помощью данного приложения Вы имеете возможность пополнить любой мобильный телефон на сумму от 5 до 3000 гривен.
Пополняйте телефон без дополнительных затрат
При пополнении мобильного телефона с помощью данного приложения комиссия с платежа не взимается.
Гарантированная безопасность платежей
Высокий уровень безопасности платежей обеспечивается технологией OTP (One-time Password), а также, круглосуточным мониторингом платежей клиентов в режиме он-лайн.
Global cash management and Trade functionality all with the security you expect from J.P. Morgan.
This application is only available for J.P. Morgan ACCESS® Reporting, Funds Transfer, Account Transfer and Global Trade clients. You’ll need pre-authorization from your employer’s Security Administrator to use it.
GLOBAL TRADE *
• View and search Trade instrument details and transaction history
• Approve and reject Trade transactions
• View recent approve/reject activity
• Receive Trade alerts
MAKE PAYMENT DECISIONS
• Approve wire payments *
• Release wire payments with Voice & Swipe Password *
• Transfer funds between your U.S. J.P. Morgan accounts
ACCESS INFORMATION INSTANTLY
• View global account information in all currencies, including multi-bank
• View Global Trade instruments, e.g. Import/Export Letters of Credit and transaction detail *
• Use QuickDecision for simple cash position management
• Configure & receive alerts in a secure inbox
• Link quickly from an alert to transaction detail
• Get near real-time alerts:
- Balance threshold
- Completed transactions (debit & credit advices)
- Presentment available
- Wires pending approval or release
- Global Trade *
VIEW YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View global cash accounts
• View ledger and available balances
• View transactions details
• Search accounts and transactions
• Get disbursement info
• View check images
• Choose which accounts are displayed
• Multiple languages
*not available in all locations
• Protect your company’s data with multi-level security protocols and optional 3 factor authentication
“The bank has just released an innovative voice authentication and swipe security sign-in. This is the first commercial banking portal that IDC Financial Insights has encountered with voice authentication capability.” - IDC Financial Insights
“A strength worth noting… J.P. Morgan ACCESS Mobile offers users not only broad account balance and reporting with strong drill-down capabilities, but also global information beyond that which is offered in many other solutions.” - Aite
J.P. Morgan will not charge you to download and use the application, but note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
• Transfer money and pay bills
• Access your bank accounts
• Recharge your phone or someone else's phone
• Recharge any IDM, Lynx or Sodetel Internet account
• Pay your Post Paid Phone Bill or someone else's
• Pay your Park Meter Fines or someone else's
• Recharge your Cablevision television subscription
• Manage your Pin-Pay account conveniently
audimobile powered by Pin-Pay is more secure than cash or credit card, why?
• A code (M-PIN) only known to you is requested for every transaction
• Every message sent from the audimobile powered by Pin-Pay application on your handset is encrypted; no one can intercept the message and gain information about your transactions
• If your M-PIN is entered incorrectly 3 consecutive times, your account will be deactivated
How to Register?
1. Fill out our application form online by visiting http://www.pin-pay.com/RegisterForm.aspx OR at any BANK AUDI branch
2. You will receive a welcome SMS with your 16 digit Password directly after the bank agent creates your account.
You are now all set to start enjoying the unmatched convenience brought to you by Pin-Pay!
本软件为免费下载软件，支持9寸以上固件版本为Android 3.0系统以上的设备，推荐使用机型三星GT-N8000、三星GT-N8010、三星 GT-P5110、三星 GT-P5100、三星GT-P7310。
More from developer
Note: This is a beta app that provides a secure way to access your online banking functions while letting you provide us feedback on the design and request new features.
Keep track of your banking whenever and wherever it suits you with the UBank beta for Android devices.
The simple, sleek design makes doing your everyday banking basics like viewing your account balances, transferring between UBank accounts and paying bills via BPAY® a breeze.
- Real-time control of your money, in the palm of your hand
- Log on quickly using your UBank registered email address and password
- View your account balances and transactions or get a quick view of your account;
- Transfer money between UBank accounts, to linked accounts or saved payees*
- Pay existing BPAY® billers
- Find your nearest NAB ATM or rediATM with the locator tool and you'll avoid those annoying ATM fees.
*UHomeLoan account currently not available within the UBank beta.
To use the UBank beta, you'll need to have a mobile number and a UBank account. Not a UBank account holder? Visit www.ubank.com.au today.
Tell us how we can improve our app and vote for ideas that you like by using the ‘Feedback’ feature within the App.
Currently the App does not feature the UHomeLoan product.
New payees and billers must be added via the website to be visible in the App.
Not all website features are available in the UBank beta.
All accounts must be confirmed to transfer funds and pay billers.
App will not function with rooted Android devices.
Users may observe the UBank beta automatically populating the SMS security field when the phone receives a UBank security SMS.
When using UBank Internet Banking website via this UBank beta, you are protected by 128-bit encryption and other similar security measures that we use to protect the full version of UBank Internet Banking website. For more information on our security and online safety tips refer to the Security section at ubank.com.au.
Keep track of your mobile device
Your mobile device is your way of accessing UBank internet banking website; keep your UBank login and password separate from your mobile device. Get in touch with UBank immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device, your mobile service is suddenly disconnected or feel that someone may know your login details.
Subject to network provider coverage. Conditions apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. The UBank name and logo are trademarks of NAB.
© UBank is a division of National Australia Bank Limited. ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686
Whether you've just had brunch or you're headed on a road trip, NAB Flik lets you repay your friends quickly and easily using your mobile. If you owe someone money, you can pay them without needing to know their banking details - and if you're waiting to collect, send them a request.
To register for NAB Flik so you can send and receive payments, you'll need to be registered for NAB Internet Banking, have SMS Security enabled, and hold a NAB transaction account.
Not a NAB customer? You can still use NAB Flik to receive payments; you just need to have an Australian bank account.
- Send money via QR code: generate a QR code and have your friend scan it with their NAB Flik app to transfer money to their NAB account instantly
- Send money by tapping: if you have an NFC enabled phone, and your friend is registered for NAB Flik, tap your phones together to transfer money to their NAB account instantly
- Send money to a contact: send money to any Australian mobile number or email address. Select from your phone contacts or enter the contact's details
- Send money to a Facebook friend: when selecting contacts, choose to add your Facebook friends to notify your friends via wall post when you pay them
- Claim a NAB Flik payment to any Australian transactional bank account using the Quick Payment Claim feature
- Request money from multiple people at a time using tap, QR code, contacts or Facebook friends
- View your NAB Flik activity history, including details of payments and requests
- Accept or decline requests you've received, and choose how much to pay
- Cancel payments youíve sent that haven't been claimed or requests you've sent that haven't been actioned
- View your available account balance for the transaction accounts that you use with NAB Flik
- Quick login using 4-digit passcode or login using your NAB ID and password
- Manage your NAB Flik profile settings, including the preferred account you'll receive NAB Flik payments into; which email address you want to receive payments to; connect, change or remove your Facebook account; and manage your 4-digit passcode.
For more information on NAB Flik, visit www.nab.com.au/nabflik.
You have the option to use a 4-digit passcode to login to NAB Flik. It is just as secure as always, but much faster. Of course, you can continue to use your NAB ID and password, if you prefer. Either way, NAB Flik is always protected with 128-bit encryption, and if you're using a 4-digit passcode, additional fraud prevention measures are in place.
When you use our mobile application to access NAB Flik, similar security measures are used that apply to the classic view of NAB Internet Banking. The main difference is that payments made above the SMS Security threshold limit in Internet Banking do not need a security SMS code. However, the daily limit to transact using NAB Flik is $1000. This may change from time to time to improve customer security and provide greater convenience.
Find out how you're protected against fraud by NAB Defence; go to nab.com.au/nabdefence.
Your mobile device is your way of accessing NAB Internet Banking, so don't keep your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode with your mobile device. Get in touch with NAB immediately if youíve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Make sure you logout when you're finished using NAB Flik. Once you logout, no one else can login without your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
To send and receive payments using NAB Flik you require a compatible smartphone. See platform requirements at www.nab.com.au/nabflik. Users are responsible for using a mobile device with the ability to send and receive data and SMS.
National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686
It offers intelligent news and features, connecting readers with a breadth of information, opinion and analysis only available through NAB’s dedicated team of financial experts.
The magazine gives colour to events happening in the financial and business markets and demonstrates how these could relate to readers. Readers gain behind the scenes insight into investment markets and local and global economy.