One of the updates deleted my auto fill, and I don't remember my bank ID, so I can no longer log into my account. Whenever I call, they only tell me my balance, and there's no way to change it online without already knowing it
It now requires that the app have access to all your photos media and files on your device and the ability to make and manage phone calls or the app will not run unless you approve those. I always turn these permissions off. But this is over-the-top and ridiculous. I will not agree to these so I guess I'm not using the app anymore.
One of the worst apps I've ever dealt with. Update on then interface was phenomenal. But latest update breaks the app requiring me to wait three minutes to sign in on wifi or cellular. Had a good thing going then messed it up...
Don't use this. They finally added credit line account to the app but do not allow you to transfer money to pay down credit line from app... I assume to make it less convenient to make extra payments and thus increase interest payments. Use website.
Friendlier than branch customer service window clerks. Most branch window clerks in Michigan are nasty, pushy and should be fired immediately if PNC bank plans to last as a bank for the next 50 years.
I liked this app until the latest update. Snapshot Deposit doesn't give you a chance to line up your check before it starts snapping away. Had to re-take it about 5 times because of that.
- Updated and streamlined look and feel.
- Introducing Zelle℠, the new, easy way to send and receive money between almost any U.S. bank.
- Introducing PNC Pay℠ – make in-store payments from the PNC Mobile app with your PNC cards.
- Add your PNC cards to Visa Checkout and enjoy an enhanced payment experience when you shop online.
- Add your PNC cards to Android Pay™ directly from the PNC Mobile app.
- Explore Shop PNC to add a new account or view our most popular products.
Mobile banking made easy with Teachers Federal Credit Union's FREE mobile app!