Unlike most tip calculators on the market, Grouptuity calculates what people actually owe, not just an even split. Also, it features IOU's and Venmo payments, so you can reroute people's payments when you want to cover them and have them pay you back. If you use Venmo, you can send and request money from within the app, so you can settle the check immediately. You can also enter groupons and other discounts, as well as outside debts between diners, covering all the complex contingencies that make splitting the bill at restaurants a huge headache.
Grouptuity is perfect for situations like these:
- Your friend owes you $8 and you want to settle up over dinner
- The restaurant only takes one credit card, and no one has cash
- Your group is using a $100 Groupon that you bought for $50, and everyone needs to pay you back for it
- One guy ordered the steak special and 6 drinks, and no one else in the group wants to split the bill evenly
Grouptuity creates personal itemized checks for each diner, including the tax and tip. To settle the bill, the app supports electronic payments through Venmo, IOU emails, and instructions for how much to pay with cash or credit card. For when you're dining alone or just need an even split, Grouptuity includes a simple but thoughtfully-designed tip and tax calculator.
- simple tip and tax calculator for when dining alone
- add diners from phone address book
- split dishes among multiple people
- include external debts between diners
- add Groupon deals and coupons to the bill
- easily calculate individual tip and tax contributions for each diner
- view personalized bills for each diner showing all individual and shared items
- figure out each diner's payment to the restaurant with cash, credit cards, IOU emails, and electronic transactions using Venmo
- reroute IOU and Venmo payments to the person covering
- pay people back from within the app via Venmo
- send a summary of the bill and everyone's payments via email
Network access: Internet access is used for integration with Venmo for handling payments between diners electronically.
Read your contacts: Lets you easily choose who is dining from contacts in your address book. Using Venmo will send some contact information to Venmo, but we never store this information outside your phone. You can turn this feature off in the app settings.
Read phone status and identity: Lets Grouptuity read your phone number, which is used to identify you on Venmo.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
Simple way to manage your bank checks. Add each check & then mark it cleared. Easily view all your checks or only the ones that have cleared with the view filter. Quickly search through all of them with real time search results.
Have any suggestions or find any issues, please let us know.
NOTE: There are currently two versions - one for devices with Android 2.x and another for 4.0. The version for 4.0 currently does not have the ability to save your data in the cloud, but is coming soon.
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
• Check your card balance
• Check to Card (Load check funds to your card)
• See your transaction history
• Find ATM, Reload and Tax Office locations
• Get your direct deposit account information
• View weekly cash rewards offers
• Make a payment to your Emerald Advance® Line of Credit
• Deposit money to and make withdrawals from your Emerald Savings® account
• Available for the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid® MasterCard
* check your available balances
* view transaction history
* view check images
* deposit checks
* transfer funds between accounts
* pay your bills
* find ATM and branches in the area.
Your finances. On the go. BankFirst Financial Services Mobile Banking.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.bankfirstfs.com/disclosure
- support income/expense/transfer.
- manage balance of your accounts.
- reports for expense in various modes.
- add regular uses automatically by scheduler.
- add SMS automatically by reqular expression.
(you can add reqular expressions at setting tab)
- export data as a CSV file.
- set monthly budget and check use-amount.
KW : money, income, expense, account book, household, budget, manager, saving, finance, personal, spending, tracker, mobile, banking, checking account, receipt, family, financial calculator, accounting, software, cash, credit card, book keeping, money app