At Fire and Rescue NSW we are Prepared For Anything, anyone, anywhere, anytime. One way we achieve this is by being informed and up to date.
We’ve developed FR360 to keep you updated on the topics that you care about, to share your stories, and to easily access information that matters to you.
Fire and Rescue NSW employees can sign in with their FRNSW login. Community Fire Unit (CFU) members can stay up to date by Continuing as a Guest.
Fire and Rescue NSW staff will be able to:
- Access and submit news, events and notices from anywhere on a smartphone
- Comment, like, and participate in polls and surveys
- Customise your news feed to only show what is important to you
- Customise what notifications you want to receive
- View the roster and leave calendars
- Search for staff in the phonebook
This app and its contents are designed for Fire and Rescue NSW staff and volunteers. Members of the public are welcome to download the app and access public content by Continuing as a Guest however; this app doesn’t include timely information about emergency warnings or evacuations. For this information, you need to access our website www.fire.nsw.gov.au