About this app
The STIB-MIVB app is all you need to get around Brussels by metro, bus, tram or train. Buy your tickets in just one click and get real-time info.
Brupass (XL) tickets at your fingertips
- Your ticket is immediately available on the app. That will save you precious time!
- No need to look for a vending machine, buy your ticket wherever and whenever you want.
- You can purchase Brupass (XL) 1 or 10 journeys via the app. Opt for the 10 journey ticket and save money. This way, you can travel hassle-free at a reduced price!
- Keep up to date with the app: you'll find real-time info not only on the STIB-MIVB network, but also on SNCB-NMBS trains and TEC and De Lijn buses.
- Mark your most frequently used lines or stops as favourites to get an updated overview of your usual route.
A personalised route planner
- Plan your journey from A to Z and choose your own departure date and time.
- Make a connection very easily thanks to the STIB-MIVB app. The interactive map also indicates De Lijn, SNCB-NMBS and TEC stops with real-time departure times.
- Are you looking for the shortest route? The one with the fewest connections? Or with the least walking? The app takes your preferences into account.
Content of your MOBIB card
- Want to know how many journeys you have left on your MOBIB card? Connect your card to the app via NFC and you'll find out.
- Whether you have a season ticket or a ticket, you can simply reload your MOBIB card via the app. Please note that it will take at least 24 hours before your ticket or season ticket is available on your MOBIB card.
Everyone deserves to travel comfortably
- Need an escalator or lift? Use the ""Info"" tab to see in real time for each station whether all escalators and lifts are working.
- For buses and tram lines 7 and 9, the app tells you the degree to which a stop is accessible.
Download the STIB-MIVB app now and enjoy worry-free travel in and around Brussels!