A study from Duke University found that simply listing three good things each day in a particular way increased happiness more effectively than Prozac! This an app based closely on that study.
We don’t store any of your entries, period.
We know how personal your entries can be. We do not ask you to log-in or register.
PLEASE NOTE: After a 2 week free trial, the app will cost $0.99/month.** We are proud of our pricing and want to be upfront about this. The cost may vary slightly depending on where in the world you live.
*UC Berkeley and UC Davis launched a multiyear project studying gratitude. They found that people who regularly practice gratitude report:
Stronger immune systems
Lower blood pressure
Higher levels of joy, optimism, and happiness
Acting with more generosity and compassion
Feeling less lonely and isolated
1. Scroll through a “Memories” tab on a rainy day.
2. Create a PDF of all your entries. Email it to yourself, print it out, or save to your phone.
3. Capture everything you wrote in one photo to send it to your loved ones.
4. Set a reminder for yourself each day to keep the habit.
5. No need to sign-in or register. We respect your privacy.
You can learn more the inspiring research that sparked this app here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ4aT_RVHCs.
Our mission is to make apps that turn “being your own best friend” into simple, daily actions you can take. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.