This is the official mobile app for the Arkansas Department of Energy and Environment's Division of Environmental Quality (DEQ). DEQ’s mission is to protect, enhance, and restore the natural environment for the well-being of all Arkansans.
Reports from citizens are vital for the effective enforcement of Arkansas's environmental laws. You can report anything you think is polluting air, land, or water. When in doubt, contact us. The Pollution Complaint feature on DEQ's mobile app allows users anywhere in the state to report environmental hazards directly from some smartphones.
DEQ oversees efforts to properly handle and dispose of waste tires, preferably through recycling. Our Tire Disposal feature promotes proper disposal by locating authorized facilities and providing contact information for them.
ADEQ wants to hear from you. Not only do we want to know about pollution complaints, but we would welcome your general feedback. The Contact Information section allows Arkansans to contact us for information about our agency’s programs and send general feedback.
Check out these features:
The Pollution Complaints feature allows Arkansans to report environmental hazards in real-time. To file a complaint, provide the following:
- Complaint type (air, hazardous waste, water, etc.).
- Description of the potential violation.
- County of the potential violation.
- Location or driving directions to the potential violation.
- Photos. Photos you take within the ADEQ mobile app will be geotagged with - GPS coordinates if GPS location services are enabled on your mobile device.
- Contact information, optional. Complaints can be made anonymously; HOWEVER, if you would like an email confirmation, you must provide a valid email address in the Contact Information screen.
You will be able to review all of your complaint information prior to submission.
Tire Recycling and Disposal
The Tire Recycling and Disposal feature helps Arkansans properly dispose of used tires by finding nearby waste-tire collection centers and disposal sites.
This feature also:
- Enables tire dealers, scrap-tire generators, and commercial scrap-tire transporters to locate authorized facilities where they can transport waste tires for recycling or disposal.
- Provides contact information for all authorized facilities so that Arkansans can ask questions.
- Reduces travel distances and costs by finding the closest collection centers and disposal sites.
The Contact Information section provides the following phone numbers and email addresses at ADEQ:
- ADEQ Main
- Emergency Response
- Director’s Office
- Office of Operations and Outreach
- Office of Law and Policy
- Office of Land Resources
- Office of Water Quality
- Office of Air Quality
When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information.