Moving map GPS for a little price!
Air Navigation for Android is a real-time aircraft navigation application with integrated flight planning. Using the GPS receiver (integrated or external) and accelerometers of the Android it can emulate different types of real IFR or VFR aircraft navigation instruments. Using the navigation plan editor, you can prepare and store navigation plans and use them in the cockpit with the moving map.
It contains free maps of the entire world as well as official aviation charts for many countries. The application costs a fraction of the price of a dedicated portable aviation GPS.
Air Navigation comes fully loaded with worldwide aviation waypoints (more than 160000). The database also contains airspace information for many countries. By using the database and maps, you can quickly plan your route, distance and estimated time of flight.
Real aircraft instrument HSI
Air Navigation imitates real aircraft instrument, gathering information from GPS to create realistic image. With Air Navigation you will not only get a moving map but also realistic images of the instrument HSI.
Please find the user manual on this web page:
To contact us regarding bugs, crash and other issues with the software, please use the support center:
Booking a cheap Wizz Air flight ticket has never been so easy as with this FREE Android application.
SEARCH and BOOK FLIGHTS
Search and book flights and services at low prices.
Sign up to Wizz Discount Club while making the reservation.
CHECK-IN, MOBILE BOARDING PASS
Check-in with your mobile phone and save boarding pass to Passbook
Find out more about Wizz Air routes and schedules
Review your reservations
Access your myWizz profile to check contact details and other account information
FLIGHT STATUS INFORMATION
Check the status of your flight real time.
Add services to your existing booking
Bulgarian, German, English, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian
* ADI - Attitude Direction Indicator
* Glass cockpit
* GPS Speedometer
- Speed, Heading
- Azimuth, Pitch, Roll
- Latitude, Longitude Altitude
- Camera View
- HUD Mode
- Detail, Normal, Simple view
- km/h, mph, knots
• Get our best fares to destinations worldwide
• Log into your KLM or My Flying Blue account and have your details and preferences to hand
• Choose your destination and travel dates and simply book your flight
• Check in for your flight, for any connecting flights and for all travelers in your group
• Get an e-boarding pass either in Passbook or the KLM app, so no need for a printed boarding pass
• View and change all your travel details in My Bookings
• Cancel check-in or change your seat
• Look for the latest departure information concerning your flight
• Get transfer assistance to easily find your way to the next gate at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Questions? Ask away!
• Search by category or view the top 10 FAQs
• For 24/7 service, contact KLM on Facebook and KLM Twitter
• Please give us your feedback on this app via email@example.com
• Cellular data settings & Wi-Fi connection information: We use network access to provide you with the latest gate info when using the airport navigation functionality.
• Photo/Media/Files: We use storage access to store the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport map on your device, so that you have access to it, when using the airport navigation functionality.
• Location: We use your location to determine whether we can offer you guidance at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
- Des outils d'aide à la gestion des règles d'utilisation LC et MC (RADD, délais d'attente, temps de pause...)
- Tous les montants des indemnités repas du réseau AF
- Les news : PNC Air France, aérien, CGT...
- Un convertisseur de devises
- Des contacts utiles avec un accès téléphonique direct
- Des liens web pratiques
Türk Hava Yolları
New Zealand Airways
Jet Airways Jetstar
SAS Scandinavian Airlines
Jet Blue Airways
low fare airlines, air tickets, domestic flights, low airfares to india, low cost International flights, book cheap air tickets online.
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/gpsairnavigator!
IMPORTANT: the new Android permissions requested when install or update the app (Send_SMS and Receive_SMS) are needed for the new MAYDAY feature. These options of send and/or receive SMS inside the app are entirely controlled by the user in the app Settings.
• real-time GPS moving map
• graphical visualization of country air space (experimental)
• database with more than 56.000 system waypoints
• create and manage your own user waypoints
• create and manage your routes and legs
• MAYDAY button: send an automatic SMS with current location (only in devices that support this feature) and activation of a route to the nearest waypoint
• show real-time flight tracks
• save flight tracks to GPX file for offline processing (visualize in specific apps or inside the GPS Air Navigator)
• export screenshots of your flights (for example to share on Fabebook)
• only one licence needed for all your Android devices
After install, you can try the app with the following limitations:
• you can save only two user waypoints;
• the app closes after 7 minutes of usage.
If you like GPS Air Navigator, you can buy a licence (10,99 EUR) using the button Buy inside the app, to use it without limitations.
Enjoy GPS Air Navigator!
Speed Cameras by Sygic is a FREE, most accurate and easiest to use GPS based app, which lets you:
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Flight Map is a unique application that works as your own personal flight tracker (Sky map) while flying in an airplane. It shows where you currently are, speed, altitude and some other information about your flight. You can check the Estimated Time of Arrival of your flight while you are sitting on a plane. You can see how far from the target airport you are. You can also see and name the landmarks on the way, so that you know what you see from your window.
There are two more version of Flight Map - Flight Map FREE which you can try for free and see if it works on your device without some functionality and Flight Map HD which includes more detailed world map, but it comes at a price of consuming more space in your phone's memory.
Flight Map also displays visible and used GPS / GLONASS satellites, so you can use it as a GPS testing tool. The GPS function works when your phone is in airplane mode, because it does not broadcast any radio, it rather listens to the GPS satellites only.
- Real time position of the plane on the map
- Zoomable world map not dependent on a connection to internet
- Your own personal flight tracker
- Works when your phone is in Airplane mode, so it can be used anytime while in flight
- Recording your route and sharing it on the internet
- Database of world airports
- Entering destination as longitude / latitude coordinates
- Estimated Time to Destination and Time to Arrival depending on the plane type and position
- Dark / Light skin
- Metric / Imperial units
- Multilanguage (currently English, Spanish, Portugese, French, Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Hungarian)
- Map can be fullscreen or split screen with real time flight data
- GPS / GLONASS Satellites real time display depending on your device capabilities
- Sunrise and sunset at present position
- Line to destination can be shown or hidden
- Altitude calculation calibrated either to sea level or destination altitude
Please note that Flight Map is heavily dependent on the quality of your device's GPS capabilities. If your device is capable of A-GPS (Assisted GPS), please run the application while on the ground, so that the satellites' positions get downloaded from the internet, it will be much easier for the device to pick up signal when in the air.
Please share your experience with various devices. Most of the time Flight Map works perfectly when sitting in a window seat and does not work too good when sitting two seats from the window or more. In any case we recommend to move the device to the window, let it pick up the satellites signal first and then try how far from the window it can pick up the signal. The screen showing the visible and used satellites is designed to help you with this.
If your device is capable of receiving GLONASS signal, the satellites are shown with a differently colored border. If you want to translate Flight Map into your language (or correct our translation), please contact the developer. The first run of the application takes a while because it needs to unpack the whole world map to be able to display it.
Polish translation thanks to Tomasz Pryca
Hungarian translation thanks to Dr. Istvan Lunczer
This is a 30 day free trial of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
Notice: we do not provide customer support via Play Store reviews. Please contact our Support Team for customer support issues.
Naviator is a full-featured moving map GPS app for pilots. For less than the price of an hour of fuel you can have access to GPS navigation technology that would have cost thousands of dollars only a few years ago!
Quickly and easily share your flights with your friends on Naviator Hangar! (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com/)
• GPS moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170, iLevil, SkyGuardTWX, Flight Data Systems Pathfinder and various receivers from FreeFlight Systems
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for real-time traffic display
• 3D synthetic vision with terrain and obstacles/towers
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• GPS track recording - upload your recordings to your Naviator Hangar (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com)
• Integrates with Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Integrates with X-Plane using the "X-Plane to GPS" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appropel.xplanegps)
• Get a weather briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all app, chart and data updates for the duration of the subscription.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this free trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables full app access for 30 days*
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
Enables full app access for one year*
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
Intended for pilots who do not fly in the United States, this one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map, terrain database and 3D synthetic vision
* geo-referenced approach plates require an optional subscription from Seattle Avionics. See our website for details.
- This software provides ILS approach and GPS, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board. This application is completely autonomous.
- Warnings before entering to the controlled or special use airspaces
- Automatic and manual Logbook. The Logbook records:
a. flight track (it is possible to export it to the .kml file (Google Earth) or .gpx file)
b. departure and arrive airport
c. departure and arrive time
- Virtual radar - users can see another aircrafts in the air.
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level), obstacles
- Free topographical map. Maps can be created by users using MOBAC, SAS PLANET or RMAP applications
- Free World navigation database
- Route planning, calculation of fuel consumption (depended on wind)
- Barometric altitude and vertical speed indicators – (requires your device to have a barometric sensor)
- External Bluetooth GPS support
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from/to Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file. Support for importing waypoints via txt file.
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items via Google Earth
- 4 portrait and 4 landscape screens (fully customized)
- Application can display: DME, ACC, GS, ALT, TRK, BRG, AGL, ELE, CAL, VAR, UTC, LOG, HDG, CRS, ETA, ET, ETE, LT, MGS, GAL, SR, SS, XTK, PRE, QNH, VSI, RRD, SW1, SW2, RRD, DTA, DAL
Use this application for VFR FLYING ONLY!!! We are not responsible for any use of this application.
Using application is at your own risk. FLY is FUN does not substitute any aircraft gauge or device. All data downloaded to this application can be incorrect and not valid. Information displayed by this application are without any warranties.
Trial version means that application needs restart after 10 minutes of using. For full version you need to purchase "FLY is FUN unlocker".
If your device do not have menu button look here:
- ILS guidance (GPS and barometric sensor based)
- VOR, NDB, DME, LOC, WPT etc. navigation (GPS based)
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level) - Ground proximity warning system
- Airspaces and navaids map
- AIRAC based the world navaid, WPTs, airports database
- Route planning
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from (to) Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file
- Recording your track and export it to .kml files (Google Earth)
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items in Google Earth
Many thanks to Olivier from France, Onuff from Russia, Vladimir from Australia and Juergen from Germany for their help.
See short user guide:
If you have any suggestion how to improve this application or you find some bug please visit www.flyisfun.com.
VOR, ILS, GPS, LOC, FIX, navigation, aviation, avionics, glass, cockpit, aircraft, plane, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compass, altimeter, HSI, PFD, navigation aid database, altimeter, logger, declination, simulator, moving map, sunrise sunset calculator, RNAV, GPS ILS VOR glasscockpit, pressure, barometric sensor, baro altitude, VSI, airspaces, GPWS, METAR, TAF, radar, ADS-B, density altitude
Browse layers like Wikipedia,videos from YouTube, photos from Panoramio or the current weather & forecast.
App includes map types for all your needs!
•City map with more details than googlemaps – see for yourself!
•Traffic map : See current traffic conditions to avoid traffic jams
•Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes - find the station nearest to you and quickly get around town like a local
•Cycling map with bike routes and contour lines - plan your next cycling tour
•Walking map – enjoy detailed and walk-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible: on foot
•Satellite view from googlemaps – enjoy the view from the space
Combine maps with these layers including fascinating data:
★ Photos on map: Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
★ Videos on map : Localized videos on YouTube
★ Weather on map: Get current weather data and weather forecasts - what is the best day to explore the city?
★ Wiki on map: Wikipedia guide - read Wikipedia information about selected cities, sights, attractions and interesting places
★ Street view on map: See the world on street level with street view
Autocomplete function for addresses and search terms makes searches so easy. It uses your location to propose results in the area. Autocomplete function can work with:
•Addresses (street name & house number, city)
•POI Nearby points of interest like hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, stations and more
Recognition of your location via GPS (latitude, longitude) or IP-address if available.
App is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
App uses googlemaps and OpenStreetMap (OSM).
Explore your city on a map! If you live in the United States (US) e.g. New York or Los Angeles, Houston or Dallas, Chicago or Atlanta, San Francisco or Washington.
OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. Two major driving forces behind the establishment and growth of OSM have been restrictions on use or availability of map information across much of the world and the advent of inexpensive portable satellite navigation devices. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
Youtube marker added. Localized youtube videos.
New cool looking user interface. New map types (traffic, hiking).
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.
With CamSam PLUS you receive editorially verified speedcam alerts in real time. More than 5 million participants worldwide report daily on newly discovered speedcams.
★★★★★ Advantages of the PLUS version ★★★★★
[✔] Widget-Mode and Multi-Windows-Supports
[✔] Landscape mode, simply turn your smartphone 90°
[✔] Works in the background
[✔] HFP-Bluetooth support
This exclusive service is only available to users of the PLUS version. Any questions? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★★★★★ OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS ★★★★★
- Real time alerts of mobile radar traps
- More than 60.000 fixed speedcams worldwide from SCDB.info
- Directional alerts for all fixed speedcams
- Speed camera map
- Automatic updates every 5 minutes
- Visual and acoustic warnings
- Indication of device type and of legal speed limit
- Simple alert function
- Online/offline mode
- Locations of fixed speedcams checked on site
- Listening and radar view
- Landscape mode
- Background mode
- Distance and direction of speedcam indicated
BUY NOW AND TRAVEL MORE RELAXED!
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Internet access for online updates (flat rate recommended)
- Internal GPS
**** We do not provide support on reviews page ****
**** Support is available 24/7 at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps4av-forum */
Avare (pronounced "Av Air") is a free moving-map aviation GPS & EFB app.
Note: Internet access is required only for installing the app, an aviation database, and at least 1 chart; then for any updates. We recommend that you TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATE in your Play app, and manually update Avare and then its Downloads.
Avare provides offline moving map on all FAA charts (VFR Sectional, IFR lo/hi enroute, Approach Plate, WAC & TAC); plus A/FD info, Airport Diagrams w/GPS Taxi, and Terminal Procedures. Also included: GPS status, Terrain/Elevation Maps, 50 Nearest airports, Obstacles, and more. Some FAA Charts cover Puerto Rico, plus parts of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. All of this is Completely Free with no ads (unless you tap Options/Ads to see our sponsors). Canadian topo moving maps and unofficial airport info are also now available and volunteers may add other countries. If you use and enjoy Avare, your optional donation is requested to support expenses & continued development.
Note: Like all apps for portable devices, Avare is not FAA certified but may be used as outlined in FAA documents. Also see our NOTICE below, and the FAQ on our website for links to FAA documents.
•Made by & for pilots
•Easy to learn & use
•Quick & responsive
•All free FAA materials & more
•Runs on most Android devices
•No ads or invasive permissions
•Type in any address or coordinates.
•METAR & TAF (Internet fetch).
•ADSB NEXRAD, METAR, TAF, PIREP, Winds (free AddOn apps).
•Graphic & text TFRs (Internet fetch).
•Terrain maps & Canada topo, MSL & AGL display.
•External GPS, autopilot and flite sim (free AddOn apps).
•Obstacles: Any over 500' AGL within 200' of GPS altitude.
•Frequencies, runways, fuel availability, & other A/FD info.
•13000+ Geo. referenced approach plates and taxi diagrams
•Landscape or Portrait display Preference, North Up or Track Up (NU/TU).
•Draw notes directly on-screen, or Pan freely around charts (Draw/Pan).
•Press any two points on chart for approximate distance between them.
•Location icon can be centered or track from your placement on screen.
•GPS compass direction, Bearing, and Distance to and FROM any point on the map by long-pressing one finger on that point. Great for your ATC and CTAF radio calls.
Avare installation begins with the small app, and then fetching an aviation Database and at least one chart. You can of course choose additional charts and materials for Avare to Download free at any time.
Note: The FAA occasionally changes their charts such that outdated charts may incorrectly display your location in Avare, so be sure to Update any charts you may use in flight! ANY time you plan to Update a chart, first ensure that you have the latest version of Avare and its Database.
After installing Avare, please use the Help feature to begin. New features are being added very quickly in response to user feedback. You can Contact us directly via our apps4av google group Forum to share your questions, feedback, and feature requests.
Launch Note: Press the square Avare Options button at the bottom left of the Map screen to access Help.
NOTICE: This software is provided "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright holder or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or data) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
The moving map in the well known IC*O-style supports the pilot with the navigation and thus leaves time for the bright side of flighing.
The integrated database includes over 4,500 airfields and waypoints from many european countries with information about airport names, frequency and runway information. A "double tab" on any point on the map shows this additional information.
By the support of the OpenAir file format, any airspaces (including gliding sectors) can be shown on the map.
Especially helpful: After downloading the desired maps (completely free) as well as the airspace files, VFRnav works completely offline and does not require an existing data connection at any time. Not even a SIM must be available in your smartphone. (Advise: For optimal battery life it is recommended to switch on the flight mode during your trip)
With the track recording feature you can track any flights. Tracks can be exported as KML files and/or sent by e-mail . Flown routes can be shown on Google Earth. The flight time recording also automatically records time and place of takeoff and landing and calculates the time of flight.
The development of VFRnav is made in close contact with the users. We set a high value on the intuitive use and usability as well as an Android typical app-design. In the current second version many ideas and suggestions have been implemented which have reached us in the past few months by e-mail. Thank you at this point for the extensive feedback.
The basic functions of VFRnav can be tested without any time limitation. If you like VFRnav, you can purchase a license for currently 49,95 Euros. This will give you free updates for one year. After the 12 months a lower priced update license can be purchased. VFRnav itself can be used unlimited.
By the way: The license is personal but not linked to any specific device. If you use multiple Android devices with the same Google account, your license is valid on all your devices.
Requirements: For the real time air navigation a device with GPS is required. Furthermore your smartphone or tablet needs at least 200 MB of free space. VFRnav has been tested on Android 2.2 up to 5 (Lollipop) . A minimum display resolution of 480x800 pixels is recommended.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.
Disclaimer: Please note that VFRnav is not an officially approved aid for the flight preparation and air navigation. A guarantee for the correctness and completeness of data cannot be given. We are not responsible for any use of this application. Please check the data displayed always with official maps of aviation.
VFRnav est une application de navigation aérienne pour les pilotes VFR.
Simply download the app and hold your phone up.
We have scattered hundreds of songs in the sky all around the world. When you find a song, you ‘catch it’ and you can listen to it right away.
The music changes depending on what country you are in, so the more you travel, the more you can expand your playlists.
You can even test your music knowledge with hidden games to win prizes…but you have to find them first!
The Air France Music application's performances (precision in movements) depend on the quality of the magnetic sensor of your Android device and its calibration.
If you experience problems, please check:
- That your magnetic sensor is properly calibrated
- That you are not affected by a magnetic field.
In just a few clicks, download your favorite French and international publications, and read them at any time, with or without an Internet connection.
The number of publications you can download depends on your travel class and Flying Blue level (from 1 newspaper and 1 magazine to our entire selection).
Don’t have a reservation on an Air France flight? You can still download and read our Air France and Air France Madame magazines at no extra charge.
From 30 hours before your departure, log in using your Flying Blue account, Air France account or reservation number.
Perfect for your smartphone, many publications offer an optimized display for each article.
With Air France Press, start your trip with a moment of relaxation.
Please note: our digital media selection is available in addition to our print publications, providing you with a wide selection of magazines.