Free for a while then you have to pay. Not sure if I will as $10 is a bit much to ask IMHO. I do find myself learning and remembering more than duolingo. This app teaches much more useful phrases and words.
I have used it for the last 20 minutes it seems promising I like it you should give it a try it's been working well so far.
I bought this years ago, and never really touched it. But I guess I must have purchased it at a time when it wasn't a subscription. I only paid once. Now years later when I need to learn Dutch, I have the main lessons, over 700 untouched accumulated lessons and more coming each day!... and that goes for every available language. I like how the app is structured. Just so you know, it's the same kind of teaching method as used in Rosetta Stone.
I simply love this app and also purchased the full version. It's worth it!
misleading 7days free trial but charging 9.99 eur without any notification
Learning basic Dutch language here on this app is fun and interesting.
We want to give you the best learning experience. So here’s what we fixed:
- We fixed the issue that some users had when recording their voice and we also improved the sound quality
- Audio playback issues when using bluetooth headphones? Fixed
- The popup alert that would appear on every other applications launch? Gone.
- Too many notifications being shown after restarting your device? Fixed.
- General improvements and crash fixes
Oh, and we also improved support for Android M.