Send money from Japan to overseas from your nearest ATMs!
With Brastel Remit, you can deposit the remittance money at a convenience store ATM or Japan Post Bank ATM (and also at E-net ATMs in supermarkets and shopping centers) all over Japan!
Sending money from Japan to other countries with the Brastel Remit app is very simple:
- Deposit the money at the ATM
- Open the app and wait until your balance is reflected
- Select the recipient and enter the amount to send
- The remittance will be processed immediately!
- Send money from Japan to other countries
- Sign up (register) to become a Brastel Remit customer
- Check your balance
- Check your transaction history
- Add and edit recipients
- See instructions on how to deposit at the ATMs
- Languages available: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Nepali, Russian, Tagalog, Thai, Vietnamese
After you sign up, Brastel Remit will provide you with two deposit cards (at no cost), to make deposits at ATMs in Japan.
IMPORTANT: This app can ONLY be used in Japan. It's NOT possible to send money from ANY OTHER country than JAPAN.