Send money from Japan to overseas at the ATM nearest you!
With Brastel Remit, you can deposit the remittance money at a convenience store ATM or Japan Post Bank ATM (and also at E-net ATMs in supermarkets and shopping centers) - from anywhere in Japan!
If you have a Japan Post Bank account, you can use your cash card or passbook to send the funds directly from your account to your Brastel Remit App.
Sending money from Japan to other countries is very simple using the Brastel Remit app:
- Deposit the money at the ATM
- Open the app and wait for your balance to update
- Select the recipient and enter the amount to send
- The remittance will be processed immediately!
These are what you can do using the Brastel Remit app:
- Sign up (register) for the Brastel Remit service
- Send money from Japan to other countries
- Check your balance
- Check your transaction history
- Add and edit recipients
- Get instructions on how to make deposits at ATMs
- Do everything in your language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, bahasa Indonesia, Nepali, Russian, Tagalog, Thai, Vietnamese
After you sign up, Brastel Remit will provide you with two deposit cards (at no cost) to make deposits at ATMs in Japan.
IMPORTANT: This app can ONLY be used in Japan. It's NOT possible to send money from ANY OTHER country than JAPAN.