Overview of features:
- Direct access to all car2go black vehicles with easy to locate map view
- Comprehensive information on the selected car2go black such as location (street, town), distance and fuel level
- Display of car2go black park spots which are conveniently located in the city center, near airports and mass transit connecting points
- Automatic guidance to the nearest car2go black within the app
- Keyless vehicle access in real-time via the app
- In-App guide and comprehensive vehicle information
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems regarding the App, please contact us at email@example.com.
With the CarToGo App you can :
- Locate your nearest available CarToGo
- Book a CarToGo
- Lock / unlock your CarToGo
- Have an overview of all your recervations
- See the CarToGoare
- Locate all the ΕΚΟ-Euromat gas stations where you can tank your CarToGo for free
- Locate all the PolisParks where you can park your CarToGo for free
10 COOL THINGS MEMBERS CAN DO WITH THE ZIPCAR APP:
1) View available Zipcars on a map or listed using your current location, a favorite location or a location you want to search for
2) Reserve a Zipcar any time, 24/7
3) Sort cars by proximity, time available, car type and model
4) View your upcoming reservations at a glance
5) Easily locate your reserved Zipcar by honking its horn
6) Unlock and lock your Zipcar after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
7) Get directions to your Zipcar using maps
8) Tap to call Zipcar if help is needed during a reservation
9) Change, extend, or cancel reservations on the go
10) Play around with the virtual key fob and make sounds even when you're not in a reservation
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Download the app and kick the tires. See which Zipcars live near you (we're in 16 major cities and on university campuses across North America and the UK), make fun sounds with the virtual key fob! Join Zipcar and the app gets even cooler, because then you can reserve, honk and unlock Zipcars straight from your Android. To hear what current members are saying, find us on Facebook. To learn more about Zipcar or to sign up, visit zipcar.com!
Get the free app now. If you're a fan, tell a friend and rate us. If you think there's a way we can make it better, we’d love to hear all about it - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you think! Our mobile team love hearing your feedback about what you’d like to see.
Need a car?
• Rent cars for less than at big rental agencies, from as little as $25/day, $125/week, or $400/month
• Drive sporty coupes or SUVs. Rent the exact car you want
• Available at 200+ airports and in 1900+ cities
• Insurance on every rental booking
• Get 24/7 roadside assistance & support
Own a car and looking to make extra money?
• List your car for rent with this app
• Snap some photos of your car and be done in less than 5 minutes
• It’s free to list your car for booking
• You set the price and decide who can drive your car
• Set your car’s availability and approve only bookings that work for you
• Park your car at the airport and accept bookings while you travel
• Rest easy — you’re covered by a $1 million liability insurance policy
To rent a car, you must meet RelayRides’ eligibility requirements.
RelayRides is available anywhere in the United States, except New York.
Discover modern mobility: Reserve the nearest DriveNow car with a single touch and open it via app. Pick up a car and drop it off wherever you want and enjoy sheer driving pleasure – at any time.
Finding the car you want is even easier and quicker now with the new DriveNow App, and you can book it free of charge for 2 x 15 minutes. Or you can use any available DriveNow car on the spur of the moment. Drive the very latest models from BMW & MINI and drop them off again anywhere within the business area. No obligations. No fuel costs. Just drive.
Register online or use the app, pick up your DriveNow customer card and get mobile.
All the features of the DriveNow App at a glance:
Become a DriveNow customer whenever and wherever you want
Reserve the nearest DriveNow car with a single touch
Your app will show you the shortest route to your reserved DriveNow car
OPEN CAR VIA APP
Your app is the key to the entire DriveNow fleet
Reserve your DriveNow car 2 x 15 minutes free of charge
Reserve your car up to 8 hours for 10 ct/min
Graphics help you to scan for vehicle damage easily
Your app tells you when you are in the vicinity of a DriveNow car
Find exactly the model you want anywhere within the entire business area
Swipe to change from one of the nearest DriveNow car to another
Gives you direct access to all DriveNow cities and cars
Save your destinations in your DriveNow App
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
Recommend friends directly from the contacts on your smartphone
Check your minutes account on the move using your DriveNow App
Experience maximum flexibility anytime. Experience DriveNow!
A partire dalla ricerca dell’auto, che potrai effettuare tramite la mappa, dove ti sarà possibile visualizzare tutte le auto enjoy disponibili più vicine al luogo in cui ti troverai o in base all’indirizzo da te indicato.
Nell’effettuare la ricerca potrai avvalerti di diversi filtri che ti permetteranno di ottenere risultati in base al modello di FIAT 500 desiderata, di individuare le eni station lungo il percorso, di localizzare i parcheggi dedicati enjoy e le Stazioni Trenitalia.
Sempre tramite la mappa potrai procedere con la prenotazione, con tutti i dati relativi all’auto enjoy scelta: dall’indirizzo esatto in cui si trova, al percorso per raggiungerla entro i 30 minuti della prenotazione.
Una volta raggiunta l’auto enjoy da te prenotata, ti basterà inserire il numero di targa, il codice visibile sul parabrezza e utilizzare la funzione ‘apri l’auto’ per attivare lo sblocco automatico delle portiere e accedere all’auto.
Stessa modalità può essere eseguita anche se troverai lungo la strada un’auto enjoy, non in uso, e vorrai prelevarla: anche in quel caso ti basterà inserire i dati per sbloccare le porte e iniziare da subito il noleggio.
In più avrai sempre a disposizione il Come funziona e i vantaggi alla guida, come l’accesso libero in centro e il dettaglio delle tariffe.
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Thanks to your own violation management, you will never forget how many points you have.
Do you want to check maximum penalty immediately after traffic violation?
You can have these and even more informations always with you with no need of internet connection.
Whole application is translated to english and czech language.
- easy browsing of traffic violations by category
- multiple sort options for quick searching
- overview of safe driving courses centers for point deduction
- locate and display the nearest places where you can get a listing from the driver's account (requires GPS). You can start navigation (Google Navigation) or call the place, if a phone number is available. Internet connection is required for this feature
- fines are converted into EUR, USD or GBP based on your locale. Internet connection is required for this feature (currency rates updates at most once a day)
- add and manage your own traffic violations
- widget showing the number of gathered points
- warning when you reach points limit, or in case you are in risk of other than financial penalty
- points deduction after 1 year you didn't gather any point
- Facebook sharing
- find out penalty depending on the measured speed or the amount of blood alcohol
- Vorbereitet für neue Tickets ab dem 14.06.:
- Anschlussticket für Wochen-/Monatskarten oder IsarCardAbo Nutzer.
- Berücksichtigung von Kundenwünschen (z. B. Einfachere Auswahl der Haltestelle über die Karte, Klare Sichtbarkeit des gewählten Eingabefeldes Ab oder An, etc.).
Herzlichen Dank für Ihre Anregungen und Rückmeldungen!
- HandyTicket für das gesamte MVV Gebiet:
Ihr eTicket für den MVV Tarif sicher und bequem bargeldlos bezahlen mit Kreditkarte (VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express) oder per Lastschrift vom Bankkonto.
- Einzelfahrkarte für Kinder oder Erwachsene
- Tageskarte für Erwachsene, Gruppen von zwei bis fünf Erwachsenen oder Kinder
- Ticket zur Fahrradmitnahme in S-Bahn, U-Bahn oder freigegebenen Regionalzügen
- Airport-City-Day-Ticket zum Flughafen München (MUC)
- CityTourCard für Anfahrt und vergünstigten Eintritt zu touristischen Attraktionen.
- integrierte Fahrplanauskunft für den öffentlichen Personennahverkehr im Großraum München mit bequemer Früher-/Später-Funktion
- Freie Wahl zwischen Balkendarstellung oder Listendarstellung
- Stadtplan mit Ortungsfunktion, Ihrem aktuellen Standort und Wahl von Start- und Zielhaltestelle.
- Speichern und Löschen von Favoriten für Tickets, Verbindungen und Abfahrten
- Speichern von Verbindungen in Ihrem Kalender
- Teilen der Verbindung mit Ihren Freunden per SMS oder E-Mail
- Alarmfunktion: Zwischen 5 und 30 Minuten vor Abfahrt wird an die Verbindung durch einen Alarm erinnert.
- Livedaten / Echtzeitdaten für Verbindungen im Münchner Stadtgebiet.
- Einfache Überprüfung der Pünktlichkeit: Live-Abfahrtszeiten von allen Stationen im Münchner Stadtgebiet.
- Aktuelle Meldungen: Kategorisierung nach aktuellsten MVG Tickermeldungen, tagesaktuellen und künftigen Meldungen
- Darstellung von Funktionsstörungen bei Aufzügen und Rolltreppen in der Verbindungsauskunft
- Pläne der U-Bahnstationen mit Statusanzeige von Aufzügen und Rolltreppen
- Einstellbare Mobilitäts Optionen für barrierefreie ÖPNV Verbindungen
- Netzpläne und Tarifpläne
- Informationen für unsere Fahrgäste im Tab „Mehr“ zu den Themen Mobil in München, Aktiv in München, Services der Stadtwerke München und der MVG
- Die Münchner CarSharer im Überblick: Livestandorte der verfügbaren Carsharing Fahrzeuge von car2go, DriveNow, CiteeCar und Stattauto
Zum Abruf von Fahrplanauskünften, Abfahrten und HandyTicket-Kauf wird eine Internetverbindung benötigt. Das gekaufte HandyTicket kann jederzeit auch ohne Internetverbindung angezeigt werden. Es kann keine Garantie für die Richtigkeit oder Vollständigkeit der Auskünfte gegeben werden.
Find and Book your nearest car-sharing car, all in one app. No registration required!!
Do you want to be notified when a car is free nearby you? With the new radar function it is easy and the batman jingle will let you know when a car is found!
Supported cities and services:
- MILAN: car2go, enjoy, Twist, Eq Sharing,GuidaMi, BikeMi, e-vai
- ROME: car2go, enjoy and “Roma Sharing”
- FLORENCE: car2go, enjoy and “CarSharing Firenze”
- TURIN: car2go, enjoy, "CarSharing Torino", [TO]Bike
- NAPLES: Bee and "Bike Sharing Napoli"
and all the cities in the ICS network and with Bike Sharing: Venice, Padova, Bologna, Genova, Parma, Cagliari, Palermo.
Cagliari with PlayCar.
- Fare calculator: view the different "best fare" or "best time" options for your trip
- No internet connection on your phone? It’s not a problem. Bat Sharing shows you the nearest areas covered by “Open Wifi,” also OFFLINE!
- Parking and Gas stations
*if you do not want to fill in your log in details of the different car sharing services, you can always open the official app by clicking the icon in the top bar.
*when you have booked an enJoy car, do not forget to wait for the confirmation e-mail or SMS.
If you have any feedback, please contact us!!
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/batsharing
Or Facebook: https://fb.com/batsharing
This app is not affiliated with any Car Sharing service. Logos used belong to their respective owners.
Bike data is collected from the great guys of CityBik.es
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
With DB Navigator the Deutsche Bahn AG offers you the most comprehensive information service for your journey by ICE, IC, by regional transport, by underground train, bus and tram. The DB Navigator provides access to the timetables of more than 250,000 stops and stations in Germany and Europe - all up-to-date and in real time.
With the new DB Navigator, the mobile services of Deutsche Bahn are now combined in one single app.
Stay informed, book an manage your tickets in a comfortable way in DB Navigator.
Your privacy is important to us.
The use of the DB Navigator requires the following permissions:
To use your current location als start/destination or to determin stops nearby.
To save connection Information in the calendar. The app will not read other calendar entries.
To select an adress from your adressbook. The registered address of your selected contact is transferred to the start/destination and used for the connection request.
The permissions are used exclusively within the mobile device for the purposes described. If you do not want to use these comfort features, you can deactivate them with the new feature in the DB Navigator settings menu.
Includes two offline maps, one for the Stockholm Metro and one for the complete Stockholm rail system.
Finds nearby subway stations using your location and helps you get there using google maps (Needs GMaps installed.)
Integrates the official Stockholm public Trip Planner (Sl.se).
Planner works for all transport systems including:
Supports Move to SD (Android 2.2 and above)
The APP Stockholm subway is a subway/train APP for Stockholm Sweden. No ads and free forever.
Key features of Stockholm subway:
1. Stockholm subway(APP) Includes HD complete rail system map of Stockholm,Sweden. It includes Metro(Tunnelbana), Train(Pendeltag), Tram, Bus, Ship.
2. Stockholm subway(APP) can show subway realtime table in an hour, easy to use.
Usage: a. Click the station name you want to enquire. A black block with a clock and station name will pop up.
b. Click the block to enquire the realtime information.
c. You can click the "ring handler" of top-right corner to extend/collapse realtime information.
3. Stockholm subway(APP) can help you buy subway/bus tickets using SMS(you need register your mobile phone on sl.se first). Friendly user interface.
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **