This app installs Scala Library 2.11 and Akka 2.3 on your device as a framework.
After installation is done you can include the libraries in your apps AndroidManifest which will then make it possible to compile debug builds without having to run proguard to treeshake the app.
See https://github.com/Arneball/ScalaInstallerExample for an example on how to include Scala Library per buildType.
Introducing the Sena Prism App for Sena Prism.
The Sena Prism App allows you to configure video settings, audio settings, and device settings, and view the Prism Quick Start Guide.
* Video Settings
* Audio Settings
* Device Settings
* Quick start guide
* User’s guide
* Get updates on the latest firmware and notices
To be able to use the Sena Prism App, download the app and pair/connect the Prism to your mobile phone in the Bluetooth settings menu.
Please contact us for support at sena.com.
About Sena Technologies Inc.
Sena Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of Bluetooth communication devices, including Bluetooth motorcycle intercom. Since its first and flagship product, the SMH10 Bluetooth intercom/headset for Motorcycle helmets, Sena has been a leading provider of Bluetooth communication systems for power sports and other outdoor activities. Sena offers its products worldwide through its global network of distributors, retailers and OEM partners.
For more information on Sena Technologies Inc. and its products, please visit www.sena.com.
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/senabluetooth or on Twitter @senabluetooth. Watch videos about our products on our Youtube channel which is at youtube.com/senabluetooth.
Enjoy your 20S experience with Sena Smartphone App
The Sena Smartphone App is a new application now available for download on both iPhone and Android smartphones. The new app from Sena is designed to allow you to adjust the settings of your Sena devices as well as organize your riding group by simply pairing your 20S with your smartphone. You can now have full control of all your device functions including device/group settings, access to the Quick Start Guide and all of the latest updates and features.
[Connect with Your Smartphone]
The Easiest Way to Manage Your Device & Group
The Sena Smartphone App allows you to configure your Sena device settings, including a Group Intercom™ with your friends, as well as gives you access to the Quick Start Guide for reference. By simply pairing your phone with your 20S headset, you can use the Sena Smartphone App to configure the 20S’ settings directly from your smartphone for quicker and easier set up and management.
* Manage group lists
* Group Intercom™ test
* Save favorite groups
* Get updates on latest firmware and notices
* Quick Start Guide
* Basic device settings
* Set up speed dials
* Preset 10 FM radio stations
note: To route music to a mono headset use any media player Besides the android default "media player".
Great free simple tool to manage your remote bluetooth devices and to play music to any audio bluetooth device (mono headset , mono handsfree).
Supports all bulid in bluetooth settings functionality and far more.
Play music to mono devices:
Listen to music on mono headset or on a car handsfree.
You just need to connect the device via the manager and enable\disable the audio feature checkbox.
Manage remote bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Set your own description to each device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
- Send sound notification when device was connected.
- Delete device from your phone.
- Clear all unpair devices.
Filter by device type:
- Sort devices by type.
- Sort by last connected and by connections history for each type.
Manage your local bluetooth device:
- Edit your local device name.
- Discover your device to others.
- Shortcut to phone dial screen.
- Shortcut to phone bluetooth settings screen.
- Share appliction market link to others.
- Exit the program.
- Disable bluetooth and exit the program.
With this app you can backup the pairing list of your Sena 20S into a file named "senabackup.txt" in your user default directory (normally that is the sdcard).
This is particularly useful when updating the firmware, because Sena recommends a factory reset in the process, which leads to an empty pairing list.
Or you can share your pairing list: Just make a backup and send the "senabackup.txt" to the guy/gal that has a 20S and is going to ride with you and your friends for the first time, and they can place the file on their phone at home, restore the pairing list onto their own 20S (Be aware: This will overwrite their existing pairing list!) and they're good to go the moment they arrive at the meeting point.
For the advanced: It is easily possible to set/overwrite individual locations in the pairing list without loosing the others; technically every line in the "senabackup.txt" is interpreted as a separate command.
Example: Three additional bikers have announced their appearence to today's tour, but their headsets are not in your pairing list yet, but in a friend's with a 20S, and you want to add them to your pairing list without loosing time by having to pair at the meeting point.
Procedure: The friend exports his pairing list and sends you the file (for example via email or messenger).
Now you have two options: Either you also export your list, then open both lists with a word processing program on your computer, combine both in the desired order (important is not the order in the file but the memory location number: That's the number between 1 and 9 right after the "PDL". It determines where in the pairing list the entry will appear. If multiple rows have the same number the later one overwrites the prior one).
Or you reduce your friend's file on your computer to just the interesting lines and modify the memory location number so that the entries appear at the desired location in your list.
Either way, you then need to move the file onto your phone (or tablet) and insert ("restore") the list to your 20S via the app.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• NFC Toggle
• Screen Auto-Rotate Lock
• Airplane Mode
To use Quick Settings Tile, please, install SlideUP Launcher first.
It doesn't get brighter than this!!
Flash light will work with following phones
LG G2, G3
Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2, 3
NO GPS Tracking!!
It uses camera LED to use as flash light.
Flashlight, Flashlight App, Flash light, Flashlights, LG G3, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, HTC One, Note3, Note 3, Note2, Note 2
It can connect to the remote device both as Bluetooth master (similar to network client) and as Bluetooth slave (similar to network server).
It provides easy ways to manage the Bluetooth adapter of the local device and to send control keys , alternate keys, function keys and other special keys.
* It is a VT-100/ANSI Terminal Emulator.
* It supports Serial Port Profile(SPP).
* It can play a role in Bluetooth master and slave.
* It can configure SENA Bluetooth serial devices through Bluetooth connection.
* It provides easy and various ways to manage Bluetooth adapter of the local machine.
* It provides easy ways to send special keys.
* It displays sent and received data in terminal pane.
* It displays log data in HEX mode.
- Identify the mushroom with a great quality pictures.
- Save the places and visit them later.
- Find places to eat and learn how to cook the mushroom with recipes.
- Enjoy learning with an identification mushroom game.
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
Good bye slider!! Be free from default call screen!!
It may not work on some phones. You can cancel the order within 15 mins if it doesn't work. (By Google policy)
Check comments of other 6,617 paid version users.
Support the following.
- Answer (normal, speaker phone), silent ringer, reject a call
- by screen touch (click, press and hold), volume button (up, down), camera button, upside down, shake.
- Incoming call log and spam management.
- Silent ringer and reject for spam. (call block)
- Hang up notice by vibration.
- Release patten lock to answer and relock.
- Full screen Image (Caller ID)
- Display additional info (caller info - Company, department, title, notes, memo)
* EZanswer includes all the following apps.
1. EZtouch : asnwer / reject a call by screen touch.
2. EZbutton : answer / reject a call by hardware button. (button answer)
3. EZshake : answer / reject a call by shake and upside down. (shake answer)
4. EZblock : call blocker.
5. EZnotice : Notice hang up by vibration.
6. Full screen Image (caller ID)
7. Display additional info (Company, department, title, notes)
8. Unknow number : Action for number not registed in the phone.
Can set individual image, default image. Can Display default images randomly.
Additional info may not work on some phones or system settings. Please check it with trial version.
Shake setting recognizes direction to avoid doing action by itself while your device is in your pocket. Please face screen sideward like doing handshake or answering a call in real when you use it. (not upward, downward, forward, backward)
EZanswer doesn't change your incoming screen. It displays 3 buttons to answer / be silent / reject a call on your default incoming call screen.
(You can use your default incoming call screen as well at the same time.)
This app use signal from default phone app, So please think it as an app helping answering a call.
* EZanswer has been tested with bluetooth headset, Motorola s305, and didn't disable the headset's buttons. It works fine.
You can check your bluetooth headset with trial version. I think you can use EZanswer and headset together by checking off button settings if you have a problem when you use headset.
* Answering by Apps works well on Froyo (and under Froyo) version but it's disallowed from Gingerbread version by Google policy.
So, EZanswer uses a kind of cheat to answer on Gingerbread as well but it doesn't work on some phones.
You have to go back to default call screen by back button on your phone if you can't answer by Apps.
If solution comes up, I'll apply it for phones that can't answer.
Other functions are fine on Gingerbread.
You can check it with trial version.
(Android version : Froyo = 2.2, Gingerbread = 2.3)
* Please resize the image first by other image apps or PC if FC is happened when you add an image.
(Too big size of images may cause FC when you edit images.)
* You can call answer with full screen caller id
* You can use fullsreen HD and big screen
* It support useful, easy and convenient way to answer a call.
* Free version can use 2 days only, You need to get paid version to get full version.
(similar to Bluetooth Launch, but can unlock your phone and allows multiple searches too)
Problem? Please contact me over issues before leaving a negative comment at firstname.lastname@example.org (dev's address below) I respond quickly and will surely attempt to fix things asap
Works well? Please share with the rest of us the brand and model of both your phone and headset in a short comment. You are also encouraged to help fellow handset owners in this forum: http://goo.gl/OAJ0Bh
A little history
►Version 1.03 brings improved second button press detection ("Fight for mic") and "Protect in Pocket" mode to prevent unwanted screen touches when phone is woken up in the pocket.
►Keyguard unlocking is reported to be fixed in v1.04 for Lollipopped Nexus users.
►If previous versions couldn't unlock your phone, I'd suggest to try the new 1.05 version
►Unless you own an LG or Samsung, you might need to manually disable carrier/manufacturer preinstalled voice dialing software
►Install Hint2Search → Open it
►[Samsungs/LGs: press "Disable S/Voice/Command" and follow instructions]
►Select whether keyguard should be bypassed (non-secure "swipe lock" only! → use Lollipop SmartLock to skip security)
►Press the button on the Headset
►Select Hint2Search (NOT GOOGLE SEARCH!) in the "Complete action using..." dialog box
and that is it: you are good to go
Hint2Search will only unlock the non-secure keyguard (such as the default swipe to unlock). Use the app Dislock, SkipLock or the SmartLock lollipop feature to unlock your phone as long as it's connected to the headset. http://goo.gl/VB7cD3 or http://goo.gl/6mEKAD
Similar to Bluetooth Launcher, but:
►you can issue multiple searches
►it can unlock the keyguard
►optional screen protection will prevent accidental screen touches in pocket
IT'S ORIGINALLY MADE FOR THE HINT, BUT REPORTED TO ALSO WORK WITH:
►Sony Ericsson HBH-DS200
►Car Bluetooth system with Galaxy Tab 3
(Please let us know if you successfully test a headset model not yet on the list. Remember, it's worth a try, refund is automatic within 2 hours, just shoot me an email with your order number if outside)
Join this Google Group for beta versions, Q&A and bug reports: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/hint2search-beta-testers (Touchless Notification integration is coming soon in the beta!)
Note: With the Play Store auto-refund window extension to 2 hours I don't see the need for a trial version. Please check to see if Hint2Search solves it for you, and be sure even if you go beyond the 2 hours I give unconditional refunds within a week of your purchase.
This innovative app is the perfect solution to make calls without needing your hands – when you're driving, walking, exercising, or doing other tasks. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial even allows you to use your Bluetooth headset (for Android 2.2 or above) to make calling safer when you're driving.
The voice recognition is highly accurate because you create a "voice tag" in advance for each person you would like to call. It's quick, easy, and allows the app to recognize virtually any voice (there is no language barrier).
Just say someone's name... the app will quickly recognize your speech and dial that person for you. No more searching through your address book or trying to remember a phone number!
Notice: The app could not dial the emergency call.
MAKE PHONE CALLS JUST BY SPEAKING
Benefits of Cyberon Voice Speed Dial include:
* Make phone calls using your voice - The app listens to you for hands-free dialing
* Easy to use - It's so convenient that you'll want to use it every time you call, even when your hands are free
* Save time - No need to look up someone's phone number or search for their name in your phone
* Make calling while driving safer - Avoid distraction with this simple, hands-free solution
* No more wrong numbers - The voice recognition is fast and accurate because it is based on your actual speech
* Perfect for busy professionals - Always on the go? Now, talking with your clients and colleagues will be easier
* No language barrier - The app will recognize virtually any voice, without language limitations. The app's display supports 20 languages, including English, Czech (Česky), Danish (Danske), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Spanish (Español), French (Français), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Korean (한국어), Norwegian (Norske), Dutch (Nederlandse), Polish (Polska), Portuguese (Português), Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil), Russian (Русский), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türk), Simplified Chinese (简体中文), and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).
Finally, make your phone answer to you – download the Cyberon Voice Speed Dial app today!
*** Full refund can be made within 48 hours after purchase. To request a refund, please send your order number to email@example.com ***
To enable Bluetooth hands-free voice dialing, please make sure to check these items:
1. Make sure your phone and your headset supports Bluetooth hands-free profile.
2. Install this app on your phone instead of SD card.
3. Restart your phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial.
4. Re-pair your Bluetooth headset and phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial, if they have been paired.
If you're looking for a voice dialing application that doesn't require you to record voice tags in advance, please search for "Cyberon Voice Commander" on Android Market.
Just install, exit to homescreen and push menu button ->Theme->select Android L theme and see changes.
Support almost lg devices.
Note: This works only on LG devices.
List devices support:
LG Optimus L7 P700,Optimus G E975,Optimus L9 P760,Optimus G Pro E985,Optimus L5 E610,Optimus 4X HD P880,Optimus L7 II P710,Optimus L7 II Dual P715,Optimus L5 II E460,Optimus F3 LS720,Optimus F7,Optimus L3 II E430,Optimus L5 II Dual E455,Optimus L9 P769,Optimus L5 Dual E615,Optimus L3 II Dual E435,Optimus F5 P875,Optimus G LS970,Optimus G E970,Optimus Vu P895,Lucid2 VS870,Optimus LTE2,Optimus Vu II,Optimus Vu II F200,Optimus L4 II,Spectrum II 4G VS930,Motion 4G MS770,Escape P870,Mach LS860,Intuition VS950,Splendor US730,Optimus L4 II Dual,X3, G2 VS980, G2 LS980, G2 D800, G2 D801, G2 D802, G2 D803 and much more...
If you have problem, please contact me. I will answer as soon as possible.