Spam Blocker & Caller ID is a free, easy-to-use scam shield & spam call blocker, which enables you to get contact info on who’s calling you, identify fraud calls, stop spam calls, filter calls from your blacklist, etc.
- Identify phone ID, even when you’re being called from a private number
- Trap spam call with the smart scam shield
- Blacklist unwanted calls within the spam call blocker
- Block unknown callers
- Do phone lookup anytime, even when you’re offline
- Switch between the light & dark app themes
The app is equipped with robust phone ID detection capabilities, which helps you identify a real caller name, even if they have a private number.
Within its robust caller fraud detection & scam shield features, you can easily detect & block spam calls, robocalls, ping calls, telemarketers, annoying survey requests, harassment calls, etc.
And yes, it actually takes seconds to identify a caller using a global phone lookup database anytime, even if you’re offline.
With this app, it’s also possible to blacklist specific phone numbers, based on your call log history, or simply block unknown callers all together, when needed.
Last but not least, the app is 100% free, so you can use its trapcall & scam block capabilities, and do phone lookup without paying a dime.
Spam Blocker & Caller ID requires the following app permissions:
Call log - enables app access to your call log & a caller's phone number.
Phone - used to identify incoming & outgoing calls.
Contacts - enables the app to determine, if you already know a caller.
Overlay (run over other apps) - enables the display of an incoming caller ID on the call screen.
Note! We do NOT collect, store, or disclose your contacts to any third parties if you don’t allow it!
How to get started?
You can configure a wide array of settings the first time you’re using the Spam Blocker & Caller ID. Let’s see how it works.
1. Open the app.
2. Sign up within your phone number.*
*An SMS with a 6-digit verification will be sent on your device.
3. Enter the code you received to verify your phone number.
4. Grant the required permissions to the app.
5. Download the up-to-date offline database for easier phone lookup, whenever you like, even with no Internet connection.
6. Configure stability & usability features:
Disable battery optimization - turn on the feature to ensure the proper caller identification.
Block calls from low-rated numbers - switch on this feature to activate on the scam shield & disable calls from phone numbers with a two-star rating or less.
7. Personalize app settings (e.g. choose the Dark theme), if needed.
Get yourself the free Spam Call Blocker for Android!