Countingup is a business current account and accounting software in one easy-to-use app.
Save time and money with instant invoicing, expense categorisation, receipt capture, live business insights and more. Countingup is designed to automate your financial admin, so that you can focus on running your business.
Who is it for?
1. Limited companies with one or two directors
2. Sole traders and self employed people
Why you’ll love it:
- Apply for your business current account from the app in minutes.
- Receive your contactless Mastercard within days
- Free accounting software included
- Create and send professional invoices in seconds
- Easily share your bookkeeping data directly with your accountant
- Get real-time tax estimates so you know how much to set aside for your Self Assessment
- Keep on top of your VAT returns with automatic, accurate and real-time VAT calculations.
- The Countingup app is Making Tax Digital (MTD) compliant, making it simple for your accountant to file your VAT return
- Capture receipts in the app to keep your bookkeeping records organised
- Save time with automatic categorisation of your expenses
- Receive instant alerts when you’ve been paid
Apply for your new business current account in minutes.
Simply download the app and follow the instructions. You’ll need a UK mobile number, a working email address and photo ID (passport or driving licence).
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
- Trusted by over 50,000 small businesses
- Awarded “Best business banking and accounting app” in 2019