With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your Experian credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
Personal credit scores help people like you take control of your Credit. Downloading the freecreditscore.com app makes it even easier, giving members of freecreditscore.com and freecreditreport.com access to their Credit Score and Credit Alerts anywhere and anytime. This credit app lets members view their Credit Score, request an updated Score, view detailed Credit and Score Alerts, and much more.
Have you ever received a Credit Alert that made you suspect fraud or identity theft, yet were unable to view the details of the Alert?
Have you ever applied for credit, a loan, or apartment rental and wished you were able to quickly check your Credit Score?
The freecreditscore.com Credit Score application gives members immediate access to their Score and Alert details.
• Your Credit Score
• What’s helping and hurting your Credit Score, with detailed information about each factor impacting your Score
• Score Estimator—a helpful tool that shows how financial choices, like applying for a loan or maxing out your credit cards, could impact your Credit Score
• Alert details—a complete list of both score and credit alerts, along with a detailed explanation of each alert
• App Security – Enable a 4-digit PIN by creating a unique 4-digit PIN to keep your membership account safe and secure while still allowing quick access to your Credit Score
Enjoy your membership on the go with the freecreditscore.com app!
Update: For Members who still have sign-in trouble following this update - please contact Customer Care at 866-904-6211
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
• Debt management
• Credit repair
• Time management and,
• Other easy solutions for getting yourself out of credit troubles.
We have even included an easy to use Family Budget Planner.
So many people fall into credit trouble each day, and many times through no real fault of their own. This app is designed to answer all the questions you might have and is intended to answer the most common questions on how to repair your credit. This information is perfect for both individuals as well as families.
This app is intended for anyone dealing with credit and credit issues, including those of you with a bad credit history or no credit at all! By applying the tips provided you can easily build your credit quickly.
We have even added a helpful section on quick ways to raise money by using your current skills and by cleaning out your home for cash!
Signup today and try it risk free with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You'll love it and use it every day!
We build consumer technologies combining money, credit and identity. We also build business solutions including co-brands and private labels.
Here are a few technologies we are the pioneers in:
► Direct-to-creditor technology:
We are the first in direct-to-creditor technology where consumers can ask their creditors anything about their money, credit or identity with the simple push of an Action button. This is the best alternative for consumers to communicate with their creditors instead of writing letters, haggling over the phone during creditor business hours, locating their account numbers or billing statements. Our technology connects consumers to over 36,000 creditors, banks, collection agencies, public utilities and other financial institutions.
► Money and Credit Report Data integration.
We built the first integration of money and credit report data. This has been a 30 year problem we solved by allowing consumers to see their individual transactions underlying summary credit data reported by creditors to credit reporting agencies.
In doing this we solved the difficult problem of linking credit report accounts to online accounts. We make it easy by showing members which online accounts they can immediately link to their credit report accounts. Then all their transactions, statements, payments due, etc. automatically appear in their Money Manager section and also integrated in to their Smart Credit Report.
► Hiring Risk Index
We built the first hiring risk index so consumers can have a better idea of what to expect if an employer uses their credit report information in hiring or promotion.
► Rapid Response
We build the first real-time identity theft rapid response Action button for mobile phones. If an identity thief applies for credit in your name, you instantly get an Alert with a rapid response Action button to stop it without the need to log in to your account.
► All-in-one Alerts
Getting Alerts from one source is a huge benefit for consumers. We are the first to integrated money, credit, and identity Alerts, along with creditor response Alerts to your Action requests. You can even set the frequency of Alerts if you like.
Here are some Alert highlights:
- Bank account transactions
- Credit card transactions
- ATM use
- Change in your investment accounts
- Payments due and when payments have been posted to your accounts.
- When someone is applying for new credit in your name.
- Credit Score changes.
- Credit Report changes.
- Misuse of your name, address, social security, date of birth, etc.
- Creditor responses to your Alerts.
► Credit Score What If Calculator
We build the first multi-faceted way to understand how your credit score works and what impacts it when you get credit, spend money, make payments or fail to make payments. This has been a huge consumer need for a long time.
We have removed the mysteries and confusion of money, credit and identity by making it simple and interactive. With all this in one place, the result is consumers are empowered to manage and protect their financial life by themselves. vOur technology also eliminates the need for things like credit repair services or subscribing to multiple products.
Credit Scoring 101. We will break down the five categories of a credit score and then we will break down those into sub categories so even if you know absolutely nothing about a credit score, now you will know all of the basics...that is where it starts.
CEP is not just a credit education company but we believe that is where it must start. The more you know about how a score is calculated the more likely you are to maintain that score as efficiently as possible.
Please be mindful, this is exactly what it says...the basics. It is a very short, quick and FREE educational crash course.
We are just getting started so if you have ANY questions or requests please feel free to ask. We will be adding a lot of great, very useful information, from how to be sure that there are no mistakes on your credit report and how to actually correct those very same mistakes.
You ask it and we will answer it!
Credit Enhancement Pro
Your Score. Your Life. Your Freedom. TM
* consultations des soldes
* consultations des montant à débit différé
* consultations des dernières opérations
* notification lors de l'arrivée de nouvelles opérations
* affichage du nombre de messages à lire dans votre espace client
* effectuer des virements
* obtenir un RIB
* optimisation de votre épargne
Consultez tout ce qu'il faut savoir sur la sécurisation de cette application sur https://sites.google.com/site/creditagroid/Application-Android-pour-le-Credit-Agricole/securite-et-confidentialite
Avec Credit Agroid, je maîtrise mon budget !
Merci de me remonter tout dysfonctionnement.
Cette application n'est pas éditée par le credit agricole.
Crédit Agricole est une marque déposée.
Notes: Credit Card Lite does not use, store, steal or sell to others your credit card number and info by any means. The internet permission is only used to display the ads, but you can use the full version of Credit Card for a permission-less app
Enter any credit card number and Credit Card will tell you:
- whether or not it's valid by using Luhn's algorithm
- country where the card was issued
- name of the entity that issued the card
- type of card (EX. debit/credit, visa electron...)
- entity's office phone number
Use Credit Card to validate a card before performing any transaction, great for merchants.
My Credit Score presents you with an indicative credit score and status based on the real calculations banks and financial institutions use in the UK to determine your success rate. The technology behind the app is based on decision models taken from UK’s leading credit reference agencies* and team behind the app have 15 years background in financial services, credit referencing and consumer finance. My Credit Score uses this technology to give you an indication as to what your score will be when a credit check is run, as well as offering you guidance on each of the core areas that affect your credit.
The app provides a useful, simple and free tool to allow consumers to research their own credit rating, ideal for saving time and money on applications for credit cards, loans and mortgages or even to help understand decisioning behind hire purchase agreements and mobile phone contracts. Our ethos is to help consumers understand more about their own credit status and how banks* view them, helping to improve and understand credit ratings and in turn help consumers save money in the complex world of finance.
- Credit Score style questionnaire to determine your score and status
- Function to store previous questionnaire results for future use
- Descriptions and tips on how to improve for all core areas that affect your credit rating
Keep checking in with My Credit Score for new features as we continue to build more tools, widgets and functionality to help consumers save money and improve their credit scores.
* Examples of these can be found below for reference:
- Call Credit
- Experian (CreditExpert)
Banks and Investment
- Abbey National
- GE Capital
- Capital One
- Banc of America
- Bank of Ireland
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bank of Scotland
- ICICI Bank
- Brown Shipley
- Lloyds /Lloyds TSB
- Close Brothers
- Co-operative Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Marks & Spencer Financial Services
- Tesco Personal Finance
- Ulster Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- United Trust
- Unity Trust
- Halifax (HBOS)
- Virgin Money
- VTB Capital
- First Direct
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Sainsbury’s Bank
- Scotiabank Europe
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Bank
- Manchester Building Society
- Beverley Building Society
- Mansfield Building Society
- Buckinghamshire Building Society
- Market Harborough Building Society
- Marsden Building Society
- Cambridge Building Society
- Melton Mowbray Building Society
- Century Building Society
- Monmouthshire Building Society
- Chorley and District Building Society
- City of Derry Building Society
- National Counties Building Society
- Coventry Building Society
- Nationwide Building Society
- Cumberland Building Society
- Newbury Building Society
- Newcastle Building Society
- Darlington Building Society
- Nottingham Building Society
- Dudley Building Society
- Dunfermline Building Society
- Penrith Building Society
- Principality Building Society
- Earl Shilton Building Society
- Progressive Building Society
- Ecology Building Society
- Saffron Building Society
- Furness Building Society
- Scottish Building Society
- Shepshed Building Society
- Hanley Economic Building Society
- Skipton Building Society
- Harpenden Building Society
- Stafford Railway Building Society
- Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
- Swansea Building Society
- Holmesdale Building Society
- Teachers' Building Society
- Ipswich Building Society
- Tipton and Coseley Building Society
- Leeds Building Society
- Vernon Building Society
- Leek United Building Society
- Loughborough Building Society
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Yorkshire Building Society
Pay Day Loans
- Kwik Quid
- Pay Day UK
• Monitor Case status.
• View items that have been removed from your credit reports.
• View ReportWatch credit monitoring alerts.
• View Your Credit reports on file.
• View your current creditor actions.
• View your credit bureau actions.
How to know if a company is healthy or not? big or small? Profitable? With s-peek you can have all the European companies in your hand.
s-peek is a free and easy-to-use application which helps the users to understand the financial creditworthiness of every company in Europe; all the information are synchronized between the web version (http://www.s-peek.com) and the mobile version to increase the productivity of the user!
S-peek gives you the access to the information over 20 million European companies;
- discover the credit rating and the credit limit;
- check the most important financials;
- Automatic check for updates on purchased reports (notice for new ratings);
- PDF download of the company information (web);
- give your opinion on the companies according to your personal experience;
- read what the people think about the morality of each company;
- invite your friends to share the company information (web);
- share your opinion through social networks.
- integration of the credits between web and mobile application
Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The new budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required.
✔ No registration!
✔ Also optimized for tablets.
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar.
✔ More than 100 currencies.
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up.
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months.
✔ Customize the overview by changing the number of past and future months that are displayed.
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on.
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses.
✔ Filter your earnings and expenses according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods.
✔ Sort your transactions by date, amount, title or category.
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods.
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month.
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months.
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier.
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions.
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection.
✔ Export your data in HTML or CSV format (on SD card).
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
✔ Import your existing data using the CSV import function (Just move the CSV file to the folder "SDCard/My Budget Book" and import it via the settings of the app (import of other formats will be made available by request).
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to the Android system and it cannot be changed.
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app.
To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it is recommended that you use a synchronization app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated guide.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
money, budget, finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, budget, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
Simple widget allows you to "tap & type" how much you've spent and always be up to date with how much you owe! Just one look on this widget will cool your shopaholic aspirations down!
Tap on credit card label or button to display transaction history.
Create more widget instances.
This application does not collect, store and especially will not send entered card number.
Supported card types: