GO2bank™ is the ultimate mobile banking app and debit card, packed with features to help you better manage your money and build your credit.
The ultimate in value and convenience:
• No monthly fees with eligible direct deposit, otherwise $5 per month¹
• No hidden fees²
• Overdraft protection up to $200, with opt-in and eligible directs³
• Get your pay up to 2 days early with direct deposit⁶
• Free nationwide ATM network⁷
• Earn well over the national savings rate average¹¹
Your GO2 for better credit:
• Build or repair your credit over time with the GO2bank Secured Visa® Credit Card⁴ ⁵
• Raise your credit scores instantly and get your FICO® score for free¹³
Keep your money safe:
• Member FDIC bank and a brand of Green Dot Corporation⁹
• Lock and unlock your card with a tap of the app⁸
• Receive fraud alerts when we see something suspicious¹⁰
Download the app to open an account or visit GO2bank.com to learn more.
Online access, mobile number verification (via text message) and identity verification (including SSN) are required to open and use your account. Mobile number verification, email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features.
See Deposit Account Agreement at GO2bank.com/daa for fees, terms and conditions.
1. Monthly fee waived when you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise, $5 per month.
2. See our simple fees chart at GO2bank.com.
3. Fees, terms and conditions apply.
4. Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies. Other fees may apply.
5. Annual Percentage Rate is 22.99% and is accurate as of 11/1/2022. For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates, fees and other costs, see GO2bank Secured Credit Cardholder Agreement and Security Agreement at GO2bank.com.
6. Early direct deposit availability depends on payor type, timing, payment instructions and bank fraud prevention measures. As such, early direct deposit availability may vary from pay period to pay period.
7. See app for free ATM locations. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals, plus any additional fees the ATM owner or bank may charge. Limits apply.
8. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
9. GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
10. Message and data rates apply.
11. Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance of savings during the quarter up to a $5,000 balance and if the account is in good standing. Fees on primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. APY may change before or after you open an account.
12. Early tax refund deposit applies to federal tax returns filed directly with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and depends on IRS timing, payment instructions and bank fraud prevention measures.
13. Results may vary. Some may not see improved scores or approval odds. Not all lenders use Experian credit files, and not all lenders use scores impacted by Experian Boost®.
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
Technology Privacy Statement - https://www.go2bank.com/techprivacy