CSCPay Mobile Coinless Laundry

24.6K reviews
Content rating
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

ATTENTION: Only for use in participating CSCPay Mobile laundry locations. CSC GO laundry locations require the CSC GO app, available separately in the Play Store.

CSCPay Mobile provides the easiest and smartest complete laundry solution. This app allows you to pay for laundry cycles from your account by using Bluetooth to communicate with the washer or dryer.

Simply use CSCPay Mobile to purchase credit right from the app, then use that credit for your laundry. A full accounting is available to see your transaction purchase history.

- Sign up, then launch the app in your laundry room to start doing laundry
- Start washers and dryers by scanning the QR code on the machine
- See your balance, and add value to your account

For participating laundry rooms, you can view machine availability as well as receive alerts when your laundry cycle is complete.

Have a question? Tap Help or Give Feedback in the app. You can also reach Customer Care by phone at 855-662-4685 or by email at

Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is important.
Updated on
Feb 4, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info and 4 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted

Ratings and reviews

24.3K reviews
David Perry
April 4, 2024
On more occasions than I can count, this app has absolutely ruined my day. It's horribly buggy, it'll log you out and glitch when you try to log back in, you can't trust what it tells you about the availability of the machines--EVER, and I guarantee you'll have connection issues with it, and at least at my location, there isn't even an option to use quarters when the app is down. It's an absolute embarrassment of technology, and is comparable in frustration to calling Comcast Customer Service.
42 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Ethan Reysner
March 2, 2024
This app fills me with such indescribable rage that I actually put off doing laundry for as long as I can, just to avoid using it and the garbage machines it operates on. It should be pretty telling that "Request Refund" is one of the primary menu options. The damned thing works, at speeds that make dial up seem ahead of its time, but only around 60% of the time. The other 40% you come back to find that the machine hasn't started, the csc panel on the machine crashed. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!
139 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
April 22, 2024
I've been using this app since Oct 2023, and it works most of the time. I like that I can see what's available & there's a timer. There is no audible notification when the cycle finishes, so I use my phone's timer. When the app didn't work in Feb 2024, I paid for a physical card - it never worked. Contacted customer service, sent them the card, and STILL waiting on the refund. The app is not working today, so the laundry waits. Company needs to fix these bugs!
22 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

Build process optimisation