On your markets, get set, go! With the thinkorswim Mobile App, you can trade with the power of your desktop in the palm of your hand. Optimized for your phone, tablet, and watch, our top rated trading app lets you place trades easily and securely. With thinkorswim Mobile, you get the education, innovation, and support that helps you trade confidently with TD Ameritrade, whether you’re in a marathon or a sprint.
Features for days:
• Trade stocks, complex options, futures, and forex on-the-go. Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily.
• Chat with a trading specialist in real-time – even share your screen without ever leaving the app.
• Live stream TD Ameritrade Network and CNBC (US, Asia and Europe), and get in-depth company profiles from Trefis to uncover key insights.*
• Practice your trading strategies with real market data using paperMoney – without risking a dime.
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of studies. Chart drawings will sync with the thinkorswim platform. Glance at the past, take a look at the present, and model the future when you overlay company and economic events.
• Manage and analyze your positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts.
• Track and modify your watchlists, orders and alerts, including saved orders.
• Check out our expanding library of education videos.
• Enhance push notifications with our watch app.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the award-winning thinkorswim Mobile app and hold the markets in your hands.
*TD Ameritrade Network is brought to you by TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company and TD Ameritrade, Inc. are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company is not a financial adviser, registered investment advisor, or broker-dealer.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.