Wow Never before has finance been so easy. Simple, easy to use interface with advanced features under the surface, this is how you make a great app. My ONLY issue with it and the reason I won't give it a full five stars is the lack of fingerprint recognition on Android devices. Once they are supported a full 5 stars for this excellent and well designed app.
I find it easy to seach company's. The main screen stays updated with news feeds and market changes is always helpful. I wish I could have a history of my stock for longer then a year. Not just when I bought it for. I want to click on the stock and looked at 5 year stock history. Of my personal stocks to own. I like she new update I make it easier to so the company's doing well and seeing the company's doing bad. It make researching a lot more effective.
It's a great and convenient app. I don't if possible but it would be convenient to multiple pages that you can scroll through. For example, I place a trade and want to check the option page again back and forth.
Older versions this app allowed you to view the overall gain or loss since purchase of the entire account. I would like that feature to be reinstalled.
Like this app. Continues to improve. Use this on phone and tablet for 98% of research, trades, bill paying. (Haven't needed check deposit feature.) As an aside, on all fronts the Fidelity telephone support personnel are the best.
Useless updates when app still lacks critical functionality. FORGET THE FEED! Your users need to be able to access your app more easily. Add fingerprint authentication for Android devices!!
• Choose which accounts and watch lists appear in your Feed
• Mask your account numbers for enhanced security
• Leverage third-party fundamental research from Trefis
• Get Recognia™ technical sentiment for three different trading horizons for stocks and ETFs
• See how a company is trending on social media with Social Market Analytics Social Sentiment score
• Use the new ETF screener to help generate investing ideas