CHINESE TRANSLATE DICTIONARY JUST FOR YOU
Hanzii is the full-featured Chinese dictionary in English you are looking for. You can translate English to Chinese, Chinese translate in English easier with: camera, voice, handwriting recognize and lookup Chinese vocabulary, Chinese character, grammar, review Chinese vocabulary by Flashcards.
Smart English to Chinese translate dictionary with OCR:Translate mandarin to English by:
• Draw Chinese characters
• Offline Chinese translate voice
• Experience OCR tech: Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine helps you translate Chinese characters in images. Recognition Chinese character, Chinese paragraph with your Live Camera or on still Pictures (from your gallery) either horizontal or vertical Chinese text.
Lookup words by Chinese character, Pinyin or English to Chinese vocabulary with examples, related words, pinyin.
• Chinese character translation: lookup Chinese characters to results include Pinyin, sets, drawings, detailed explanations
• Chinese translator picture: lookup pictures that clearly describe the Chinese translated words
• Chinese dictionary sentence examples: lookup examples easy to understand
• And search Chinese grammar: complete grammar levels from A1-C1 with free 500 grammar samples with detailed explanatory examples
Special, you can use:
Offline Chinese handwriting recognition to lookup unknown characters by drawing them
Offline Chinese translate voice to look up Chinese words meaning, pinyin by speaking them into your device's microphone.
Create a card from Chinese dictionary entry with a single press of the button. Import English to Chines vocabulary lists by adding the Chinese translated words to the word basket and create flashcards to review Chinese.
* Noticed: In English to Chinese Dictionary, Hanzii has given you a set of Chinese vocabulary for learning Chinese according to the level in the handbook tag.
Search or translate Mandarin to English quickly when exiting Hanzii or in another application.
Chinese translate in English with native Chinese voice: 3 voices (female, male) when using Internet and machine voice.
Chinese stroke order:
Draw Chinese characters and Chinese Vocabulary helping you identify chinese characters by drawing and easy-to-memorize Chinese vocabulary.
>> English to Chinese Dictionary - Hanzii which over 250,000 Chinese words, Chinese character and include 20,000 example sentences, grammar with Pinyin and Chine sound. Satisfied by +500,000 people around the world - Easy to look up Chinese translate and translate English to Chinese with Hanzii !
In particular, you can use the Online version of the English Chinese Translation Dictionary Hanzii at http://hanzii.net.
Any feedback and questions, please contact: