Signs of Irrational Jealousy
• Are you overly suspicious of your partner?
• Do you question your partner excessively?
• Do you check up on your partner?
• Do you need frequent reassurance?
• Does your jealousy cause anger directed at your partner?
• Is your relationship being harmed by your jealous behavior?
• Is your jealousy not based on evidence?
• Is it, in fact, contrary to the evidence?
Improve Yourself - Improve Your Relationship
Jealousy CBT Tools by Excel At Life teaches you how to use the cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) methods in a simple format to learn how to manage irrational jealousy. The tools provided in this app are derived from the CBT research base and developed into a user-friendly format by a psychologist with over 30 years of clinical experience.
CBT tools included in this app
1) Assistance audios
• Jealousy Assistance -- coaches you through a jealous episode
• Mindful Grounding -- teaches you how to refocus during intense emotions
• Mindful Breathing
• Managing Anger
• to help you learn about yourself
• Why Are You Jealous Test? Provides information about fears that cause irrational jealousy: fear of inadequacy, fear of
feeling bad, fear of loss of ego, fear of loss, fear of being hurt, and fear of vulnerability.
• Cognitive Styles Test, Your Happiness Assessment and more
• When Is Jealousy Irrational?
• What to Do When Your Jealousy Threatens to Destroy Your Marriage
• Jealousy: When the Damage is Done
• Rejection Sensitivity, Irrational Jealousy, and Impact on Relationships
• and more
4) Cognitive Diary
• step by step evaluation of an event that caused distress
• to help with cognitive restructuring
5) Daily Goals & Healthy Activities Log
• plan and track daily activities to motivate and make improvements
• treatment planning with therapist
6) Mood Log
• record your moods throughout the day
• mood analysis feature: shows your average mood ratings for different actions or events
• graphs to track your mood
7) Dozens of audios
• Guided Imagery -- relaxation
• Quick Stress Relief -- simple exercises
• Emotion Training -- can be used simply as relaxation or you can use them to learn how to manage emotions
• Muscle Relaxation
• Mindfulness Training
• many of the articles are also available in audio format
8) Qi Gong Videos
• a gentle, physical relaxation method
About cognitive-behavioral therapy
Learn the CBT methods shown by decades of psychological research to be effective for changing your emotions/moods and behavior that contribute to depression, anxiety and stress, as well as problems in relationships, career and physical health.
These CBT methods can be used as self-help for minor issues or can be used in collaboration with your therapist to develop a treatment plan best suited to your situation. The Daily Goals feature can be used to record your plan and completed activities.
• All personal data stored in your device.
• Fully customizable: change the CBT terms (beliefs and definitions) used in the diary to conform with the system you are familiar with, add your own challenging statements for each belief, add moods/emotions, add healthy activities to track, change colors of app
• Password protection (optional)
• Daily reminder (optional)
• Examples, tutorial, articles
• Email entries and test results - useful for therapeutic collaboration