No stars, this does not work. Constantly stops before connecting. PLEASE CAN WE HAVE THE PREVIOUS VERSION BACK.
This was an excellent app until an update of last days. No longer usable, crashes all the time and existing configurations no longer work.
Previous version worked fine. Since forced upgrade to 3.0 does not connect any longer. Would like to figure out how to downgrade to previous version
No longer able to connect using Pixel phone. Latest Android security updates are applied (Feb 2017).
Good http client however the uninstall instructions could be documented far better. For anyone having trouble uninstalling then do the following: Uninstalling Edge Portal To uninstall Edge Portal: 1. On your device, click Home, then click Menu, and click Settings. 2. Click Location & Security Settings. 3. Select Device Administrators. BIG-IP Edge Portal is selected. Deselect BIG-IP Edge Portal. A confirmation appears. 4. Click Deactivate. 5. Go back to the Settings screen. 6. Click Applications. 7. Click Manage Applications. Edge Portal appears on the Downloaded tab. 8. Select Edge Portal. 9. Click Uninstall. When the warning shows, click OK. The application is uninstalled.
How Err... Unable to remove application. Not correct. Privacy issue. Does not allow to change from pin lock to pattern lock for my own phone setting. Why force us? As I do not want to so call root my device to get Admin rights which I don't feel comfortable. Sigh.
* App name and icon changed to “F5 Access”
* Biometric and device authentication for cached credentials re-use
* Automatically generates RSA SecurID Software Token OTP passwords in F5 Access
* MobileIron Core can pass configurations to F5 Access for full device VPN
* Always-On VPN Mode for Android for Work (requires configuration capabilities on MDM solutions)
* Additional features in F5 Access for Android v3.0.0 release notes
Some features depend on BIG-IP APM version, policy and configuration.