Network Access is not allowed Hi All Need some advice from the expert here. Recently, our side encountered network access is not allowed error message when trying to connect F5 Big-IP Client via Data. In the other hand, we do not have this issue when connection via WIFI. Can some one share some light with me on how to resolve the issue. thanks
Application Name Doesn't Match Launch Activity Name Why would any reasonable developer have an application name ("F5 BIG-IP Edge Client") that differs from the launch name ("Edge Client")? Are you just trying to make it hard for me to find your app after I install it? Two stars off for sloppy code management!
Crashes after last update App crashes after last update. Works fine before. Using samsung note 10 2013
Android app is behaving strange While this application works perfectly in my iPhone, the one in my Android phone keeps throwing error message saying "Network Access is not allowed" after I successfully login in the website using my credentials. It sometimes works and mostly throws this error. Really annoying.
I cannot uninstall plz send instructions
It broke. Since last updated it is now the worst performing app on my phone. Have to toggle WiFi and not 5 times and ten logins to connect. Total waste!
- Android 5.0 support
- Android 5.0 per-app VPN support
- Android for Work support by securing app traffic with F5 BIG-IP APM
- Ability to use client certificates from Android Credential Storage for authentication
- Client certificates for DTLS tunnel connections
- UI optimization for Android tablet displays
- Ability to remove F5 branding when using URL Scheme parameters
- A diagnostic tool within Edge Client
- Additional bug fixes
Astrill VPN client for OpenVPN protocol. Provides secure access to the Internet