Absolutley awful product. If it wasn't corporate policy I would NEVER have installed it. so far, the one thing the company told us it would change was email....never touched it...touched EVERYTHING else though. Everything is much slower to respond. The apps that are installed inside the Maas360 app shell don't work anymore. I have to move them outside the shell for them to work. It won't allow me to turn off the GPS, so my battery dies much faster than before. Phone reboots. Don't do it!
IBM product that is rubbish and the Dev team who supports it are non existent... IBM should be ashamed of this piece of junk and the poor quality of support they provide
Many problems, support is always saying "we will check it" but nothing is being fixed.
this app somehow became a device manager and i cant uninstall it! i have no choice but to use it for accessing my work email etc on my mobile. My work IT team could not help me.
Had problem of crashing after Oreo update. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Works well now!
It's not that great of an app. Even when you can't even download Google calendar.
1. Support for Android O features: Notification Channels, Adaptive Icons and revamped web-clips support
2. Support for Enterprise features in Android O: Wi-Fi Proxy, Set timeout for Strong Authentication, Factory Reset Protection, Toggle Backup service, Bluetooth settings
3. Wi-Fi proxy support for Samsung devices
4. Privacy related information for GDPR compliance
5. Threat management enhancements - detection of sms stealers and insecure Wi-Fi
6. Enhanced support for geolocation policies